Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use for an undead warrior

Hi,

My girlfriend started playing wow with me a while back and now she's gotten her ud warrior very close to 60.

Now 90% of horde protection MTs are tauren and damage warriors are orc, what would be a good choice of trees for an undead war??

Any thought would be appreciated.
    sigpic

Re: Use for an undead warrior

Im not familair with the horde were an alliance guild...Sorry
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Lets say equivalent to an alliance NE warrior
      sigpic

Comment

UD warriors are great for PVP with their smaller size and WOTF. 2h weapons are great in PVP for their burst damage, and Arms is the traditional spec for a 2h. The bonuses among the races aren't severe enough to be a deciding factor of whether or not to be a tank or dps however.

(I have horde experience and warrior experience, 60 shammy, 56 warrior)

Comment

Thanks for the imput

I was wondering more raidwise
          sigpic

Comment

True, racial talents are supposed to be icing on the cake and not the actual filling.

However you should recognize your racials and make sure you use them.

Undead WotF is an extremely powerful racial skill. It will break any fear on the undead which makes for consistant tanking/damage on fights with fears like Onyxia or Magmadar.

Orcs stun resistance is also an extremely powerful racial skill. It will allow you to resist 15% of stuns which means in fights with stun abilities (like core hounds) you'll be able to ignore the stun and keep going.

Tauren get 5% more hp. Tanks need more hp and that racial helps a lot.

Do whatever you want with your undead warrior, as a warrior you're just about the same as any other race. Just be sure to abuse WotF. Everyone else does. ^_^
            Last edited by Tarenth; 12-19-2006, 12:39 AM. Reason: Whoops, got my racials mixed around
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Raid wise, its all about what's needed in the raid and what gear you have.

Taurens made good main tanks because of the 5% more health on the horde side since they've had to live without the +10% to all stats blessing that pallys can provide. I've raided with UD and Tauren MTs, and haven't noticed a difference.

Go with the spec that fits your playstyle, or what the guild needs (and learn that playstyle).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X