Clear All

• Nerdcore! (Warning Mature Language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8VTmy5clHk&NR

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: Nerdcore! (Warning Mature Language)

umm errr ummm errr oooook! :)

Comment

WHAT?!?! Rap isn't exclusively about shooting people and being a gangster?!?!?! Oh, disillusionment!!! Oh, Woe!!!

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

mm. i've been listening to a fair amount of MC Frontalot lately. I don't listen to rap or hip hop as a general rule, but his ability with the language is quite impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by ZariusZer0 View Post
          mm. i've been listening to a fair amount of MC Frontalot lately. I don't listen to rap or hip hop as a general rule, but his ability with the language is quite impressive.
          Quality (generally underground) hip-hop is, lyrically, leaps and bounds above the 2nd place in terms of content. Unfortunately, mainstream hip-hop is just the opposite, dwelling in the murkiest depth of suck and ign'ance. People like fitty cent, who are created and made by record labels and marketing, give rap a bad name, and rightly so.

Think of the worst boy bands you can think of. Now consider how you'd feel about 'rock and roll' if you were constantly being told that that was 'rock and roll' and you really never got a chance to hear any GOOD rock music. I think most people would start to hate it, just like I used to hate rap (before I heard anything that wasn't utter crap). For those of you that like boy bands, my apologies. Not for my comment, but rather for your musical taste :D.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

The "rap" I like is actually what I call "Spoken Word"...think Mos-Def, Talib Kwali, and Common.

Comment

I like kittens

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
              BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
              TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

gotta be posted here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJehVbe7Cxs
                "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
                Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
                " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...