A thank you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thank you

I would just like to say Thank you to all of TG for letting me come along to your Molten Core run.
    Although only a short run I enjoyed my stint in there and I hope i proved myself.

I will always be keen to go to MC or even BWL with you guys same goes for any of the KWSN people.
    If your a little short - give us a holla - we'll see what we can do.

Again thank you for the chance

Matt

Re: A thank you

Thank you for helping out. We've done some night raids in ZG and suck awhile back with you guys. Always a pleasure working with fun people.

Comment

We loved having you Matt! You and I go way back with Dewi and Junebugg and I know your good guy to play with. I'm glad you had fun, I just hope you understand that was not our "A" team out there. We had alot of our alts doing MC that night, to get them some gear. MC is kinda becoming a training ground like ZG and AQ20.
      Some people get bored in doing it over and over but we still have fun, I think, just being together. We hope to get enough well geared people to flow through BWL and some day take on Naxx but alas with the expansion, I'm afraid it will take away the challenge it gives us now.
      But, I'm sure the expansion will bring on new challenges for us to conquer. Good seeing you again Matt and thanks for coming out with us when we needed you :)
      I don't suffer from insanity,
      I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

OMG I can't believe i missed it.

Look forward to seeing you again Matt :)

junebugg

Comment

It was a pleasure having you, and I must say for a Pally, you were right up in there in healing. Hope to see you and any KWSN friend that would like to come along when we have room.
          "As Above, So Below"

Comment

Hi Juney :)

I was just fulfilling the role of a pally - ie healadin
            btw what were pallies doing hitting things in there :)

It was a blast - I'll be happy to come again and help out let it be MC or BWL - gimme a call I'll be there.

Comment

They do da leet Dee pee ess.

Also, you know, blessings and stuff.

I found it ironic that I died on the good pull, but survived the Crebis pull...

Drop us a line and keep signing up. We'd love to have you around...as a DKP sink. Too much lawbringer gets DEed. -.-
              My sanity is not in question...
              It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

ummm - i have 8/8 teir 1
                I have my T2 pants and am 4/8 T2
                All im after is the mageblade and curtising band/s from domos chest but hey I know that i'm far from getting those so I'll just enjoy killing your preists on the meters :)

Comment

Originally posted by Matthius View Post
                  ummm - i have 8/8 teir 1
                  I have my T2 pants and am 4/8 T2
                  All im after is the mageblade and curtising band/s from domos chest but hey I know that i'm far from getting those so I'll just enjoy killing your preists on the meters :)
                  LoL, You can't have the MageBlade! It is MINE!! MUHUHAHAHA!
                  I don't suffer from insanity,
                  I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

have no fear von - its yours and everyother mages until the dawn of time - or someones really really nice :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X