Ravenclaw regent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravenclaw regent

I wasnt sure whether I should put this is the tactics forum or not.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows *for sure* the newest location of the Ravenclaw regent. I've been tryin to track him down for a while in Silverpine, and I went through the entire berens peril area, no regent. Then, while researching, I came across several references in forums (older posts) about the regent being in some random place for lvl 30+ chars (the regent is lvl 20). Other reports says he was fixed and put back in the silverpine forest, but after checking there, to no avail, I am left clueless.

Anyone know?

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Re: Ravenclaw regent

Is that a rogue quest? I think Ricca would be better off answering that

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Apparently, he is a very rare spawn. When he DOES spawn, it appears as though he shows up in the cave in Beren's Peril. I am absolutely NOT certain of this, as I can't remember this quest to save my life. But, I hope this helps nonetheless.

Comment

I dunno if he's part of a rogue quest or not, but he's supposed to drop (80% or so) a cloak that I want, plus some gloves at like 30%. So I figured I'd adventure down there and claim my booty. But no dice.

Thanks for the replies, anyways. Beren's Peril had all the ravenclaw guys cept the regent was absent. I hung out there grinding for about an hr and a half, so I'm pretty sure if he DOES spawn there, he's bugged on the server I was playing on. Or maybe he spawns less frequently than 90+ minutes.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

ok, so I'm a huge nerd, and I have a hard back book WoW Atlas that has an index of rare spawn mobs... Ravenclaw Regent, Lvl 22, uncommon (respawns every 4-6 hours), located southwest of Nigels Point in Desolace...Let me know if that's any help :)

Comment

ok... I just found him in the back of the cave at Berens Peril in Silverpine. my book sucks. :)

I just killed him and he dropped that cloak you wanted... Let me know your character's name and I'll send it to you.

Comment

uh... my dude's name was Lonso.... yes.. that is it! Lonso!

Thanks for the cloak! yeah! uh huh! (Why are they all looking at me like that?)
              "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
              Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
              " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...