My subscription has run out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My subscription has run out

tuesday dec. 22nd my subscription to WoW ran out. i knew it was comming, but i wasnt sure exactly on the day and it happened before i could let anyone know in game. anyway, i dont have the money to spend on renewing it right now, i need it for gas money, and further, i need to focus on getting a job right now. ive used the game far too much as a distraction rather than just a source of healthy fun.

This is my first "end game" guild, and for my short time being with you guys, i have had a great experience. in a month or two i will return to the game, and i hope i am still welcome into the guild then. i really look forward to playing and getting to know you guys more in the near future. ill miss ya!

Good luck with everything, and i hope you guys continue to keep a stable, fair, fun, goofy, democratic guild going.

Peace, love and understanding,
    Aaron(Psilo)

Re: My subscription as run out

Sorry to hear that, man. But it sounds like you're doing the right thing. Good luck to you on the job search, and I hope to see you back in game soon! :) We'll miss you, and of course you'll be welcome back.

Take care.
    Ninja

Comment

Good luck dude. Hope to see you back at some point. :)
      --
      Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

thanks! and you will definately see me back...when burning cruisade comes out i'll be drooling to come back.
        Last edited by Psilocybe; 12-30-2006, 07:57 PM. Reason: screen names now listed on profile.

Comment

psilo...keep active on these forums. You can't play the game, but you're still part of the community...enjoy the many forums here at TG.

Comment

I will Crebis. thanks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse