New Raids for a New Year!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Raids for a New Year!!!

Go check it out. That's right! New raids... Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself... www.tacticalsites.com/wowraid

Re: New Raids for a New Year!!!

Yes, YOU! Go! Look! Sign up!

Comment

I looked, I saw BWL (which I am ill equipped for) and there are no MC's ... since I can't raid mid week, I guess I'm out for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvid View Post
        I looked, I saw BWL (which I am ill equipped for) and there are no MC's ... since I can't raid mid week, I guess I'm out for now.
        then sign up as queued for BWL and see if your class officer or the raid leader bumps you up...you'd be suprised...and by the way it's looking...might be MC again...(read the BWL's description)

Comment

hah! beep will slot me in and just tell me a little death never hurt anyone, and go get your boots enchanted already.

lol

Comment

A lil death every now and then is good for the soul!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I know Ili may fall over in astonishment.. but I am in que... will have to play a bit tonight to get back in the swing of things.. and I have no clue to how many shards I have.. may have to spend couple hours farming souls but I am back.

Comment

You lie!!! Ill believe it when I see it!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X