*spoiler* Kinda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *spoiler* Kinda

For those that would like to hear some of the TBC music/audio, here are a couple script commands you can try in-game. I'm sure theres more than just the couple I saw on the general forums, but I haven't dug into it yet.

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\GlueScreenMusic\\BC_m ain_theme.mp3")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Music\\GlueScreenMusic\\BCCr edits_Lament_of_the_Highborne.mp3")

You should be able to just highlight / copy the text there and paste it into WoW.

There are more out there, including the flirt/jokes for the new races. I'll see if I can find a more complete list.

EDIT: For some reason its adding a space between "main" on the first one and "BCCredits" on the second one. When I go to edit the space isn't there, so I can't fix that.

------------

Some additional ones:

Draenei Sound bytes:

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Draenei\\DraeneiM aleFlirt01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Draenei\\DraeneiM alePissed01.wav")

Blood Elf Sound bytes:

/script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\BloodElf\\BloodEl fMaleFlirt01.wav")
    /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\BloodElf\\BloodEl fMalePissed01.wav")

Replace 01 with other numbers to test the rest. For some reason not all #s are available. Some go up to 15.

Found this on Blizzard's forums: forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=59333539&sid=1
    Last edited by orion808; 12-31-2006, 10:50 PM.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X