Guild Plans for the Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Plans for the Expansion

I anticipate an officer's meeting in the next day or two to discuss our options and plans for the release of the expansion, and the direction of the guild as a result. The meeting will be structured, with the presentation of some specific ideas. We will be hashing those ideas out together, to work out kinks and determine the best plan for the guild.

If you are interested in listening in to this conversation/discussion, all guild members will be welcome to attend. We will keep everyone posted on the date and time of the meeting- as soon as we know, we'll post it here.

Bring your best ideas and an open mind with you!

Re: Guild Plans for the Expansion

Thanks Luna for the info. I was meaning to ask about what the plans were for the upcoming expansion. I plan to be back in full force for the expansion and looking forward to TG climbing their way to 70+ TOGETHER!

Comment

Since every guild will have to tackle this obstacle, its been a big topic of discussion on forums, such as:
      http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1640

Very worthwhile reading to see what other guilds are doing, there are guilds of all types giving their feedback in that thread.

Comment

Would it be possible to record the session through Teamspeak for members that might not be able to make the meeting?

Thanks,
        LA

Comment

Great idea LA!! Plus Rep for Joo!!

Comment

I've been very curious on this one as well. I have a couple ideas but I'm curious to hear everyone else's ideas first ;) Looking forward to seeing you all in the expan in a couple weeks!

I think I'm gonna take a look into that form link hmm....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X