Mad Push

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Push

I have been helping Saya (Baylord alt 52 mage) and Kalua (51 rogue) over the past few days and plan to try to keep pushing them to 60 before the BC comes out. Anyone that has a char in the 50s and wants help.. just give me a shout. I will try and dedicate the time to help all that need it. Please note I have a personal intrest in both Saya and Kalua and will work with them first but you are more than welcome to tag along or if they arent on.. I will be glad to help.

I am also willing to be pulled from 2142 or BF2 Spec Ops if you are looking for someone to help. I know there is little time for you to make it to 60 and will help in any way that I can. I will be on TS as |TG-Irr|TG-Ash... give me a holla

Re: Mad Push

I have a 51 Hunter, Kamiofdahunt. I can tag along for anything u guys need help with, I'll just be grinding otherwise. Im usually on him, or Mordsithrain or Zeddzorander.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

believe me when i say THANK YOU ASH!!!! it is much appriciated!

Comment

Will be back on tonight.. Will see ya there

Comment

Ash i gotta say you rock man. always helping out like that. i myself have put my alts on the back burner until after i get my 2 60's up to the big Seven-OH but i am always willing to help as well. I been doing lots of PVP of late and usually have time to kill in between.
          FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

got Kalua on track for BRD/Onyxia chains last night.. and Baylord was already there so will be trying to push them through there this weekend.

Comment

Blastcap is up to Jailbreak so if you need another for it, let me know.
              Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

LORD yes Naliani needs jailbreak too!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X