Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBC: Get yourself raid ready!

Individual/Group work to be done from 60-70 to prep for raids

I am continuing to work on this as I find out more information, but this thread will go over the basic goals you will want to accomplish on your road to 70 to prep yourself for the push to Hyjal!

If you intend to be raiding in TBC, you will want to make sure you know and love the progression path and the requirements.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: TBC: Get yourself raid ready!

Thanks for this, Sajier.

It's worth noting that all instances in TBC (until the level 70 ones) are 5 man. Then we step up to 10 man and 25 man! Feels like the old UBRS days!!!:)
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Man, this thread rocks. Not only does it really get me excited to see/play through all of this new content but it certainly helps give direction so that we can efficiently get ourselves leveled/rep'd up rather than running around for weeks like kids in a candy shop.

Thanks a ton for your efforts, Sajier.
      70 Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Wintrow View Post
        Man, this thread rocks. Not only does it really get me excited to see/play through all of this new content but it certainly helps give direction so that we can efficiently get ourselves leveled/rep'd up rather than running around for weeks like kids in a candy shop.

Thanks a ton for your efforts, Sajier.
        I couldn't agree more, well said.
        Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
        MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed