Ravencrest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravencrest

Hello there fellow TGer's. Wanted to give heads up, that today I decided to transfer my main (Lepmesiah) over to Ravencrest. I enjoyed my time with TG on Thunderhorn and learned a great deal from fellow guildmates. I wanted a fresh start on a new server, just felt that Thunderhorn technical issues and old hardware just was not worth it anymore.

My plan was to transfer alts over but once I got alts there, felt the need to make it all or nothing. If any of you ever make your way over to Ravencrest. Look me up, same names just different server.

I will keep in touch on the forums, will stop by to see how your all doing. My prayers go out to all and wish you the best of luck, specially you starting families or adding new additions. Their fun and grow up quick, give them a bunch of love while their young.
    "As Above, So Below"

Re: Ravencrest

Best of luck, Lep!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Sorry to see you go, man. Good luck.
      70 Priest

Comment

Booo! I was looking forward to running around with you in Demonland. I wish you the best. If that server falls off the table and into a bucket of water start another priest over here while Blizz uses the corporate hair-dryer to get it dry.
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Hello All,

Just wanted to stop by and say HI !!!

See how your all doing? Hope your doing good, I miss you all.

My main has been lv 70 for while now, starting the grind with my alt priest. I need to get her Alchemy to 350 so I can transmute diamonds for my Jewelcrafter (364). I did the rep and xp grind before doing any quest, smart move on my part, because now the gold is rolling in doing all the quest.

I enjoy the new server, no queue's and have meet some cool people. With 5 man seems some people are having hard time finding groups, like click's are forming, least on Ravencrest. I am sure once everyone gets to 70 and people need more attunements things will settle down to a more normal tone.

As healer though, I never have problem finding a group. I fear pugs because I have been in some bad ones recently, hehe. Then again, I have been able to meet some cool players and add them to my Friends list as result, so its not all bad. 5 man there is no room for error as I am sure most of us found out sooner than later with this Expansion.

How is Tactical Gamer and TH doing?
          "As Above, So Below"

Comment

TH is solid as a rock, no queues, no issues. TG is doing phenomenally, having done our first Karazhan run this last weekend, downing the first boss in 1 shot.

Guild now has 30+ level 70s, and a ton of people pushing up as they can.
            Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Lepmesiah View Post
              Hello All,

Just wanted to stop by and say HI !!!

See how your all doing? Hope your doing good, I miss you all.
              Nice to see ya man. I think most of us are loving the expansion and all the new content. Glad to hear things are going well for you. Don't be a stranger... even if you just want to pop on the forums to make fun of Gaviin. And when you get that bug to level a third priest you should do it over here ;).
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X