Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you guys

You have no idea how hard this is.

Early this morning I pulled Halten from the guild. I feel really bad, since I said I was staying, but after thinking it through, it was for the best. I've figured out why I wanted to quit playing after all: stress from raiding. You guys may know that over the last couple days I've been raiding with imminent/havok and such, and it's been the most fun raiding I've had in a long time. Even wiping was fun. But comms was low-stress, people were just having a good time, and I figure that's the only thing that will keep me playing, and buying the expansion on tuesday.

I don't want to leave with hard feelings, because you guys DON'T know how much each of you mean to me. I joined the guild when Halten was about level....24? and here I've been since. Tactical Gamer is a part of me no matter what, and that will never change. But I've felt this way for a long time, and there's no point in me staying with TG because of it. The only reason I stayed this long is because you guys are such great people, and such good friends to me. But this is one of those dreadful decisions I had to make.

As for now, I don't know where I'm going, but feel free to friends list me, I don't want to part with any hard feelings.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Re: I love you guys

See you around, Rob. Keep in touch.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

See you around Halten...and no worries, i'll still whisper you just to let you know you are still a n00b :P
      Thunderhorn:
      70 Night Elf Priest-Lunaar(holy)
      70 Human Mage-Alava(Fire)
      70 Night Elf Hunter-Insai(Beast Master)
      70 Dwarf Paladin-Ginoldor(Protection)
      70 Human Warrior-Revenged(Protection)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Tianora(Elemental)
      70 Draenei Shaman-Fayrel(Restoration)
      Gilneas:
      50 Undead Priest-Eikyl(Shadow)

Comment

OH how my heart hurts Halten..You have been a tactical gamer for as long as I can rememebr and it hurts to see you go..I am so emo SAD :-(
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

You have to do whats right for you. Definetly think about it a bit ... I know we will "leave the light on" for ya.

I know many of us have had a tough go over the past few months.. and I am really hoping that the expansion will breathe some new life into us.

Keep us close to whats up with ya..

Comment

But but..who will I stab in the raids now??? Pistos isn't fun anymore, he expects me to do it. /cry

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X