You guys ready for TBC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys ready for TBC?

Have your 5 man clusters together yet? Anyone have any specific plans for what they want to do in the first week? Who's gonna do jewelcrafting? Who wants to run around with me and find all of the flight points first off? I envision a herd of TGers riding around saying "Wooooow!!! Look at THAT!!!" like kids in a toy store.

What are YOUR plans?

Re: You guys ready for TBC?

My druid will be taking up jewelcrafting she has more than enough mats to max it out the first day ...Yes i would love to go first thing and get all flight paths...As for the first week im just gonna explore..relax and level as much as I can..
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I wanna go!
      Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Maps in hand, mats to level everything to max ready to go, vacation in place and pizza for four days on order.
        Dewi

Comment

Though I do have a family vacation coming up this weekend that will keep me away, once back I plan to be in game and leveling as often as RL will allow. I don't have a pre-arranged 5-man group for the dungeons, so please keep this lonely priest in mind if you are short a healer... :)

Good luck to all.
          70 Priest

Comment

I am ready ready ready... already know me and agro magnet Ili and Baylord will be flying around... anyone care to join.. holla

Comment

I foresee many, many "Need 2 more for the Cauldron- send me a tell if you wanna come" messages in guild chat.

Seriously, I really want to go and take a herd of TGers to the flight paths. I think that's my first mission.

Oh, and training up all of the new skills for our professions.. and getting Apo and I's jewelcrafter toon up to snuff. And mining! I plan to go around foraging for fel iron nodes ASAP.

Comment

Yep I plan on running around with the troublemakers (you know who you are) and having to yell out "Uh guys?? I THINK I aggroed something!" (How does that always manage to be me that does that??) BTW! Why am I the one that gets left behind anyways huh! It must be a conspiracy....

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Planning on running some quests with guildies Tuesday night, school on Wednesday so I'll have to catch up with you all on Thursday.

Comment

I'll be looking for someone to group up with Tuesday night. Wed, I'll be on from around noon. Thurs for hour or so in morning and then sometime after 5pm. Friday ALL DAY, took the day off from work.

Comment

I will be on every night and all day Saturday and Sunday! My wife is going to visit family this weekend so I will be all by myself. I am really pumped up. I plan on leveling my Warlock but as always my Priest(Lightshow) and Pally(Silchar) will be available for any and all quests or 5 mans. Lets rock this place!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                      Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                      Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

I hate all of you people with normal schedules.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I'll be on tonite at around 1230 AM EST... got a midnite sale at my local gamestop.

Anyone with me? Let the lag-fest BEGIN!

Comment

I'm getting the game tonight at 12:01 but can only stay on to 1:00am at the latest because I gotta get up for work at 6:00 am. Work is gonna be hell with the lack of sleep and the anticipation of playing when I get home around 6:30 tuesday night. Took Friday off and will be looking for fun this weekend so If you see me sign on and need a friendly mage look me up :)
                            I don't suffer from insanity,
                            I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

I'm game for flight paths
                              "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X