Doh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doh

Ok.. I was in a hurry when I was leaving town this morning and I forgot to take my BC CD with me.. I hadnt upgraded my laptop for it yet... so when I arrived at the hotel this evening and was rushing to log into the game... bingo "This account was upgraded for the expansion." I now cant log into the game till I upgrade this copy.. geeeezzz what a boneheaded move.

So since I have 4 accounts and only upgraded three. My 4th account is an AH bot only no need for BC. I decide to try and find a place in the local vicinity to buy the game... and upgrade my 4th account. You would think in three stores in the Ft Worth, TX area.. one of them would have a copy of BC. NOPE!!!

So unless I find either a TG person in the Dallas/Ft Worth area with a copy of BC or find a store with BC.. I will be offline till Thursday.. but judging how well the servers have been acting.. I might not get to far behind... /bonkself

Re: Doh

I live and work in the FW area, but probably won't be able to meet until tomorrow, which I'm totally willing to do. I have the CD and DVD versions, so you can just have the CDs. If you can't get a copy today, and noone else can meet you, here are directions on using the TBC beta client to run: http://www.worldofraids.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3386

You'd have to download about 2.5 gigabytes, but if you can start it early enough today, you'd be able to play tonight.

Keep this thread updated with your status so I can know whether to bring the CDs in to work tomorrow.

Comment

You dork HOW could you forget those?! You were even going through your checklist the night before lol. Oh yes I will make fun of you for awhile on this one :D

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Boo Ash... though I have no doubt you'll figure a way around this out.
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Ash, there's a listing on craigslist for a TBC in West Fort Worth for 30 bucks: http://dallas.craigslist.org/sys/266700829.html

Might be worth a try, agree to meet in a public place with cameras like a bank, etc.

Comment

WTF is TBC really hard for you to find? We have like 600+ boxes just sitting in a cage waiting for someone, anyone to ask for it.
            FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Crisis is over... LOL Right by the University of North Texas is a Super Target.. and they had dozens of copies.. so I get back to the hotel and what ... stupid blizzard and authentication server issues.. geez.. lol well atleast its now not me.

Thanks Hitch.. I really appreciate you willing to step up and help a fellow TG out like that... ++Rep for you!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X