Rep with HH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep with HH

According to Sajier's sheet (unless I'm reading it wrong which is always a possibility) BF give you rep through Honored. Does anyone know if this is true in the game currently? No one was getting any rep last night in our group from anything, including bosses, and none of us are Revered yet.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: Rep with HH

They down it to not get rep during honored. The only thing that gives you rep from honored+ now is Shattered Halls or quests. Same in most instances, the bottom two will only take you through Honored.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Wish i'd known that before I blew through all my HH quests... (i blame Ili)

Well - repeatable pvp quest for the long, agonizing, slow, grind win.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Shattered Halls will be very good rep, once you get there. I am personally about 4k into Honored, and I have only done Ramparts 3 times and BF once.

I am going to let Shattered Halls finish me off there.

CE is going to be the tougher one.

| | |

Comment

Why blame ili huh?? Shiro is much easier to place blame on.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
            Shattered Halls will be very good rep, once you get there.
            Since you need Revered to get the key for Shattered Halls, how do you get the rep in Shattered Halls?

Edit: The information I had read said you needed revered for the SH quests, I'm having a hard time finding that info now, so maybe it is just complete the quest Sajier posted over in tactics, which would make alot more sense.

Comment

You need revered to get the HEROIC key not to get the Shattered Halls key.

| | |

Comment

Commander Trollbane has a silver ! over his head at around level 64. This means he'll probably give out another quest at 66-67. You get the key for the Shattered Halls from the last boss of Blood Furnace, but since he doesn't drop it naturally it must be a quest drop.

I don't believe the two are mutually exclusive in that regard.

In other words, you'll probably have to pick up a quest later to do the Blood Furnace and get the key. Since the Shattered Halls are for level 69-70 anyways, it'll probably be a while until you can do so.
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

The Shattered Halls key is not a drop from BF anymore. From Sajier's post on keys in TBC (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...uest-info.html)

Shattred Halls Key (only one in the party needs this key to be able to play the instance)
                  Kill a Blacksmith orc outside The Black Temple
                  Loot the "this-begins-a-quest"-item from him and take:
                  -Entry into the Citadel (Completes in Honor Hold for Alliance)
                  -Grand Master Dumphry (Completes in Honor Hold for Alliance)
                  -Dumphry's Request (4 Fel Iron Bar, 2 Arcane Dust, 4 Motle of Fire
                  -Hotter then Hell (kill a Fel Reaver in Hellfire peninsula)
                  Questreward for the quest "Hotter then Hell" is the Key to Shattred Halls

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X