Goodbye :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye :(

It is with much sadness i have decided to leave TG. It was a very tough decision for me and i don't want anyone to think it was because of the guild or anyone in it. for it wasn't.

It took me over a year and a half to hit 60, with the new expansion it will probably take me about a year to hit 70 since my time has been chopped to a very minimal amount of late and i remember it was hard being behind the curve before. So for now i think it is best for me right now becuase as much as i love raiding it will be quite some time before i'm eligible again and there is alot of pressure to go along with that when in a guild.

I have thought of joining another guild where alot of friends are (though you are all myf riends as well! :) ..and i love MOST of you. But at this point in time its doubtful.

I loved spending the last year and a half or so with you. But i'm still around! (unless i change servers, which i thought about). I don't wnat to leave TG on a bad note and hope you all will still say hi when i'm on! i'll be roaming the forums :) so i'm not completely gone! Same goes for if anyone needs help!...or rather..if I need help!

I have enjoyed playing with you!

Dream. aka heather.

MOONKIN FOR THE WIN!!!
    If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is X; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

Re: Goodbye :(

:( Oh dear.

Don't let the raiders pressure you Dream... if you feel the need to go, i won't stop you, but if it's just about not being ready to raid, don't let that be the deciding factor, TG isn't raiding right now, and there's no reason to worry about you not being wanted around just because you don't raid.

Either way, Good luck Dreamy! we'll see you around. (feel free to whisper me whenever you needs a palamadin.)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

As we discussed in whisper, you are ALWAYS welcome here at TG, whether you raid or not, no matter how fast or slow you level, no matter how busy your schedule is. You're a part of TG, Dream. We'll leave the light on for you!

I'll be sure to keep in touch, and get you in on any questing you're willing to do with me!

Comment

I really didnt get to know you.. but listening to you on TS and from what limited amount I saw in guilid chat.. you were always a huge bright spot for us.. I really would hope that the pressure to level is not a deciding factor in this. TG is gaming community .. you are a member of that community and are always welcome and trust me.. there will be plenty of other folks tagging right along with you (likely me.. I am taking my time this time.. enjoying the ride) not to mention all the many countless alts and shaman coming along the way.. So there will always be someone to play with..

I would really hope you would reconsider... We will leave the dreamy spot open for ya :-)

Comment

Dream,

As I whispered you last night, we will always support you in what you need to do. You have a standing invitation to hang out with us anytime, anywhere, raiding, questing or just hitting things!

My hope is that you will elect to rejoin us...on YOUR terms...because we like you as the player you are. While you are definitely seeing the compulsive/obsessive side of us all as we work on leveling, this too will pass as the game and we evolve.

Take care and please, please stay in touch!
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I know, and i appreciate the open invitation...and i more than likely will take up on it in a few weeks or so. I have been feeling very overwhelmed lately, not just in game with the expansion but with RL as well and this is really the only thing i can take a step back from and put in perspective before i jump back in so i don't explode. Ranulph can attest thati have been a ticking time bomb lately. But i love the TG family..i'm just going on vacation for awhile :)
            If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is X; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by dreamchaser View Post
              I know, and i appreciate the open invitation...and i more than likely will take up on it in a few weeks or so. I have been feeling very overwhelmed lately, not just in game with the expansion but with RL as well and this is really the only thing i can take a step back from and put in perspective before i jump back in so i don't explode. Ranulph can attest thati have been a ticking time bomb lately. But i love the TG family..i'm just going on vacation for awhile :)
              :row__593: Enjoy your vacation...and come back to us when it feels right. :)
              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

=(