Netherweave and Knothhide Leather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netherweave and Knothhide Leather

Seriously...where can you pull in a lot of either of these two resources?

My LW is floating at 339 and those patterns take a LOT of leather to make something that can get you another rank. Not that tailoring is any better since 6 pieces of cloth makes 1 bolt and you need around 6 bolts to make something that gets you a rank at around 330.

Nagrand would probably be the end all place for leather, so I'll have to hit there once I finish with TF. Honestly, LW isn't much of an issue for me either since I'll have to redo my spec (all end game specialization sets in LW require you to be specialized in that field to use it) and other then make insanely expensive leg armors (I can make a +30 stamina +10 agility leg armor for just 4 primal earth) the high end stuff requires you to be level 69-70.

However, I really need Netherweave so I can level my tailoring to 350. That way I can start converting Netherweave into the different cloths and make use of my cooldowns and start gathering the resources so we can do the end game patterns.

Yeah, I'm asking and begging. If you have any spare netherweave and could send it my way at least until I hit 350 I'd be very very very happy.

Knothide leather as well, but since that sells for 15g a stack its less likely anyone would have 'spares'.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Netherweave and Knothhide Leather

I'm leveling a tailor also, and many first-aiders, but I got 60 netherweave running ramparts and BF yesterday. Both done in about an hour and a half total. I don't think you can beat that for farming time. If you grab a couple like-minded 65+ toons instead of dragging around a couple 61s you could probably finish both in less than an hour.
    Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

I must have horrible luck then. I went though 3 blood furnace runs and 3 rampart runs in a row 3 days ago and amassed all of 12 netherweave and 38 runecloth. Yesterday I did a rampart and blood furnace run back to back and got all of 8 netherweave and 18 runecloth.

I seem to get more runecloth then netherweave now in HFP and Zangarmarsh.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

yes you must be having really bad luck. BF usually gives me a stack and a half of netherweave and about 1 stack from ramparts.
        FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Yesterday I only got a couple netherweave. Drop rate seems very unstable.
          Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

i average 2 stacks an hour when grinding on humanoids in HFP