Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting groups together for instances- please read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting groups together for instances- please read!

I am messing around with our current raid signup site to enable us to make 5 man parties for instances. If you go look there now, you'll see 3 "raids" for tonight, all with 5 man limits and a planned location. If it's full by the time you see it, sign up anyhow, and we'll try to make a group out of the queue.

This is just a test- we will likely use this sort of system to help us make our groups in the future, so bare with us while we try this out.

Go! Sign up! I need to know by your signups approximately how many parties should be put together in a night. I will do this again for tomorrow.

Re: Getting groups together for instances- please read!

All raids say the level requirement is 60, because that's the current limitation within the system. Please keep your ACTUAL level in mind when signing up for new, higher instances.

Comment

No sign up for CFR-SP or CFR-UB? Awww. Really need to hammer out those 5 sporragar quests in the underbog. Oh well...Mana-Tombs FTW!
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

ok... sooooo its looks like I am a little late on this whole signup test but I am taking it that this test didnt pan out very well? I wouldve signed up but this is the first time in a few days that I have been able to check forums...

I think I did a run with ya anyway that night?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X