Lower LEV Characters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower LEV Characters?

I started playing wow again and getting on thunderhorn, lev 34 druid. I have been a long time tactical gamer supporter, just wonder if we still have any lower level people to play with or should I stay on the server I am on?

Re: Lower LEV Characters?

I have a lvl 40 Druid and a 30 Rogue I've been slowly leveling up on. I've been waiting to join TG in wow because of their end-game focus, but I'd gladly team up with others who are working up the ladder.
    New to TG?

Comment

Squid, you're on Thunderhorn and you didn't even tell us? You punk! You're both more than welcome to join us. With the expansion, our focus has returned to leveling, so no worries on the end game focus. We try to be inclusive, no matter what level you are. Also, the expansion brough Draenei shamans into the mix, so there are plenty of people playing their new toons.

Send me a tell in game- Lunatg- and I'll get you guys hooked up with an invite!

Comment

Originally posted by Demoncaster View Post
        I started playing wow again and getting on thunderhorn, lev 34 druid. I have been a long time tactical gamer supporter, just wonder if we still have any lower level people to play with or should I stay on the server I am on?
        I'm a bit below you (and may or may not catch-up) at lvl 20. I just started last week. There are some low levels in the guild roster to go with all the 60's. My problem is i'm in Darkshore/Ashenvale and it seems everyone else is across the map...
        Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

My 24 Shaman, Fridyed, will be looking for people to run instances with soon. The Scarlet mail set is perfect for a leveling shamy to use from 40-50 and I have my eye on it. He's on an accellerated leveling program - I'm leveling 3 60+ toons right now, and when each gets a level, I get a level for my shaman too. My other 60s will wait until the first 3 hit 70, but I expect my shaman to be in the second batch of lvl 70 toons. He's way more fun than the horde shaman I played before, maybe because he doesn't have fleas?
          Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

JustB, we're gonna have to hook you up with a summon over to the eastern kingdoms.... remind me of that when you see me online tonight, and I'll make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by luna View Post
              JustB, we're gonna have to hook you up with a summon over to the eastern kingdoms.... remind me of that when you see me online tonight, and I'll make that happen.
              cool I made my way over east on the boat - I should be able to get where I need to now. If not you'll hear me in guild chat asking for info.

I'm at 20-almost 21 now so anyone who wants to run instances - say deadmines - let me know...
              Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

If you guys need help, drop Muirc a tell. I have lvl 44 warrior alt and would be happy to help.
                "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

man I love all these FPS guys logging on :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ashenhart View Post
                    man I love all these FPS guys logging on :-)
                    I've been playing WoW for two years. Argonax is just my first character on Thunderhorn. 70 or bust.

I'm thinking of rolling a warrior too.

Comment

Originally posted by jepzilla View Post
                      I've been playing WoW for two years. Argonax is just my first character on Thunderhorn. 70 or bust.

Well.. glad your "logging on here" (also did you ever call blizz about your snafu with the char transfer?)

also if anyone rolling a low level toon and need a summon.. let me know and we will arrange it.. I will be glad to summon you over.

Comment

Originally posted by jepzilla View Post

Love the new 7th logos... they are awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Ashenhart View Post
                          Love the new 7th logos... they are awesome
                          Gunther thinks the new avatar is sexy.

Comment

Kazi got me back into WoW. Who would I have to contact to get added to the TG guild on Thunderhorn, and what kind of character would fit well that there is no excess of?

Comment

Originally posted by ultrablue View Post
                              Kazi got me back into WoW. Who would I have to contact to get added to the TG guild on Thunderhorn, and what kind of character would fit well that there is no excess of?
                              What he said.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X