Farming in Mana Tombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming in Mana Tombs

I'm interested in farming the first boss (Pandemonius) in Mana Tombs for [item]Shield of the Void[/item].

He also drops

[item]Faith Bearer's Gauntlets[/item]
    [item]Voidfire Wand[/item]
    [item]Creepjacker[/item]
    [item]Idol of the Claw[/item] and
    [item]Boots of the Outlander[/item].

These should be speedy and repeatable. All these items are about a 1 in 6 to 1 in 12 chance to drop. Any interest?
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Farming in Mana Tombs

Depending on the lvl of the place I'd be willin to go on ili.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I'm more than willing to go, but do you think we could do the Second boss as well? I'de like to get another one of those Nexus Scimitars, plus you said that u wanted one as well.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana View Post
        Depending on the lvl of the place I'd be willin to go on ili.
        We first ran it with a mix of level 62-64...doable, but challenging. At higher levels, it's routine.
        Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

I'm going since I suggested it to you in the first place. ^_^

First off I want my [item]Boots of the Outlander[/item] and secondly a hunter is very handy for the pulls and the boss itself. Hunter damage cuts through the damage reflection shield which means we never have to stop damage like rogues and warrios and we can trap and lead as well as pet tank which gives us a slight advantage over warlocks and mages.

There are roughly 8 pulls from enterance to the first boss. That can be repeated in about, oh, 20-30 minutes depending on how fast you want to push it. There are quite a few 4/3 packs that are comprised of casters and healers between the 1st and 2nd boss which could extend a run from a repeatable 20-30 minutes into 50-70 minutes. Also, the 2nd boss is a lot harder due to the full party damage and crystal prisons.

Might as well stick with farming the first boss.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

If I am on send me an invite I would like to farm a bit.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Ok, I got my second sword, but im still more than willing to help, I like that instance.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

If you need a mage I'd be glad to go!
                I don't suffer from insanity,
                I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

If you need a hunter, send me a tell. I'd be happy to help!
                  "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

anytime you see me on Beep.. Give a holla more than likely I will drop whatever to run instance runs...

Comment

Yes i would like to get a second sword from in there for duel weilding
                      Candrice 63 Warrior
                      Ricca 70 Rogue
                      Machelle 70 Mage
                      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Though I'd like to see all of the mana tombs, I wouldn't mind helping out if you need a priest. Keep me in mind.
                        70 Priest

Comment

There's a phenomenal quest chain in Shadowmoon available at level 70 that takes 5 people about an hour to finish that leads to an absolutely remarkable shield: [item]Netherwing Protector's Shield[/item].

Every part of the chain is soloable until the end, which requires 5 people. The lead-in parts require a flying mount, but the battle at the end does not, so if you find yourself short a few people, those who haven't yet reached 70 or gotten their bird can assist with the only really difficult part of the quest.

It appears as though this is the best tanking shield pre-raid content in the expansion. For pallies, we *FINALLY* have a pallytank equivalent: [item]Netherwing Defender's Shield[/item]. I love mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamis View Post
                            There's a phenomenal quest chain in Shadowmoon available at level 70 that takes 5 people about an hour to finish that leads to an absolutely remarkable shield: [item]Netherwing Protector's Shield[/item].

Every part of the chain is soloable until the end, which requires 5 people. The lead-in parts require a flying mount, but the battle at the end does not, so if you find yourself short a few people, those who haven't yet reached 70 or gotten their bird can assist with the only really difficult part of the quest.

It appears as though this is the best tanking shield pre-raid content in the expansion. For pallies, we *FINALLY* have a pallytank equivalent: [item]Netherwing Defender's Shield[/item]. I love mine!
                            Heh...that looks great...BUT...lvl 70 is still some time off, so I'm looking for upgrades along the way. Both shields here look VERY good, tho.:)
                            Beep

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X