Attention Generous Guildies.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Generous Guildies.

So, Due to the fact that all the Blacksmiths in the guild jumped onto the Aldor Rep train, I decided to go Scryer, and I wish to continue providing the guild with all of that absolutely wonderful <Made by Manetheren> gear that our tanks have come to grow and love.

As some of you know, i spent ALOT of time and money getting my Rep with the Thorium Brotherhood up, (my own time and money... on myself and a couple others, as well).

And while i'd be down and diggity with that again, I'd really appreciate some help. :D So, if you're looking forward to big instances further down the road, And you happen to be collecting loads of [item]firewing signet[/Item], and you yourself aren't doing scryer rep, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands.

I'm not asking for hand outs, just a bit of assistance. I'll be farming the Signets myself as well, but the added assistance would make it just that much easier.

Thanks in advance!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Attention Generous Guildies.

I'm Scryer as well, but Ill give you what I find when grinding.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

I'll happily help, Manny!

Comment

Manny -- lets get a group of us scryers together some evening and just blow up the blood elf camp and split the lootz. I know I need to do it, but its always alot more fun with other peeps.
        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
          Manny -- lets get a group of us scryers together some evening and just blow up the blood elf camp and split the lootz. I know I need to do it, but its always alot more fun with other peeps.
          I'm Down!

(we should go kill Sunfuries as well. i think they're in that Netherwhatever place.)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I am Scryer as well. So I will be glad to bring some evil to the party! Mwahahaha!!!!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
            Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
            Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X