Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riding Crops for everyone! (Merged Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding Crops for everyone! (Merged Thread)

The long grind finally paid off and I hit the benchmark figure of 350 leatherworking.

Combine that with a Caverns of Time: Old Hillsbrad runs and I managed to pick up and learn [item]Pattern: Riding Crop[/item] so I can now make [item]Riding Crop[/item] for people level 69 or higher. Yes, it works on flying mounts too. The best part is making them will get me ranks of Leatherworking so its probably the most 'in demand' and cheapest pattern to grind leatherworking. Now if you just get me the mats I'll be able to make them for the guild until I no longer get skill from it. At which point I suggest someone else start making them for the skill as well.

1 [item]Riding Crop[/item] takes 4 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 1 [item]Primal Might[/item], 6 [item]Arcane Dust[/item], and 1 [item]Small Prismatic Shard[/item].

1 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item] takes 5 [item]Knothide Leather[/item]

1 [item]Primal Might[/item] takes 1 [item]Primal Earth[/item], 1 [item]Primal Water[/item], 1 [item]Primal Air[/item], 1 [item]Primal Fire[/item], and 1 [item]Primal Mana[/item]

6 [item]Arcane Dust[/item] either takes 2 [item]Arcane Crystal[/item](not suggested) or standard Disenchantment of level 60+ greens.

1 [item]Small Prismatic Shard[/item] is a standard disenchantment from superior level 60 blues (ZG class or higher) or rarely from greens.

So broken down you need:
    • 20 [item]Knothide Leather[/item]
    • 1 [item]Primal Earth[/item]
    • 1 [item]Primal Water[/item]
    • 1 [item]Primal Air[/item]
    • 1 [item]Primal Fire[/item]
    • 1 [item]Primal Mana[/item]
    • 6 [item]Arcane Dust[/item]
    • 1 [item]Small Prismatic Shard[/item]

Yes I am repeating myself. ^_^ Of course I should probably also mention that I can easily acquire everything except the primal might. If you can get me a primal might, I can get you a [item]Riding Crop[/item] until my supply of shards runs out.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Riding Crops for everyone!

not sure about the cheapest.. a buddy of mine has been making money hand over fist selling the primal mights at 300-500g a pop. everything else is fairly straightforward though.
    FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post

6 [item]Arcane Dust[/item] either takes 2 [item]Arcane Crystal[/item](not suggested) or standard Disenchantment of level 60+ greens.
      Haven't checked myself, but I read somewhere that they took the ability to convert Crystals to Dust out. Either way Arcane dust is fairly easy to get.

Also, does the crop bonus stack with [item]Carrot on a Stick[/item] and all the other riding enchants, spurs, etc.?
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't found a way to convert Arcane Crystals, which sucks cause I had a bunch sitting around :(
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

<slaps Delg>

Since when can Leatherworkers make Primal Might? If I could I'd also be making cash hand over fist. :P
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
            Also, does the crop bonus stack with [item]Carrot on a Stick[/item] and all the other riding enchants, spurs, etc.?
            Riding Crop does not stack with riding enchants, carrot, or spurs. It is now the only thing you need to increase your mount speed. Supposedly the crop is faster than using all of the other ones combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchins View Post
              Riding Crop does not stack with riding enchants, carrot, or spurs. It is now the only thing you need to increase your mount speed. Supposedly the crop is faster than using all of the other ones combined.
              Good to know. Getting one of those will end up freeing 2 spots on both of my 60s then (goodbye riding gloves and boots).
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchins View Post
                For real?! Where did you read this? If that's true, I'll be a very happy guy. Like Pistos said, it'll clear up a few precious slots in my bags.
                Ninja

Comment

Quoted from http://www.wowwiki.com/Riding_Crop

This trinket does NOT stack with other mount-speed increasing items.
                  This trinket does NOT stack with mount speed increasing effects from spells such as Crusader Aura.
                  It does give approximately 1.5% more mounted speed than the Enchant Gloves - Riding Skill/Mithril Spurs/Carrot on a Stick combo (and saves two bag spots).
                  This has been tested with visual comparison to other players with varying degrees of speed enhancing items as well as with speed measuring in-game mods.

Comment

I have my primal might so ill be contacting you tonight if your on...
                    Candrice 63 Warrior
                    Ricca 70 Rogue
                    Machelle 70 Mage
                    Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I can make Riding Crops for people as well

[item]Riding Crop[/item]

You all know what it's about. Just need [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item] x4, [item]Primal Might[/item] x1, [item]Arcane Dust[/item] x6, and [item]Small Prismatic Shard[/item] x1.

I'm also working on skilling up my leatherworking, so I'd love to help you guys out.

Plus my crafted items are guaranteed to come with a bit of ninja in them. Which is always good.

:row__572:
                      Ninja

Comment

Re: I can make Riding Crops for people as well

I would totally get one from you Gav... if, y'know.. i didn't have the equivalent of TWO riding crops built into my class.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Shut up Crim... :)
                          Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Lol
                            Candrice 63 Warrior
                            Ricca 70 Rogue
                            Machelle 70 Mage
                            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Ricca with a whip??? <SHUDDER>
                              “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X