Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am not letting you people fall behind!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not letting you people fall behind!

Ok, so it seems there is a great disconnect right now, people feeling like they can't get instances or quests or groups.

Frankly its EVERYONE'S responsibility to take care of the guild! What that is EVERYONE needs to start trying to help each other out. People should not have to run solo if they don't want to, and that means everyone needs to be trying to make sure it doesn't happen.

As a guild we need to look out for everyone because our strength comes from being together, not from 1 person or another. It is everyone's responsiblity to ask and to try to match each other up. If you see someone in the same zone, or an equivelent level zone, talk to them and see if you can't hook up and get some quests done! Higher levels go back to a zone and help someone else for a bit! Lower levels, be willing to step up into a zone you can't quests for to help someone finish theres for a bit.

In the end we need to take care of each other.

So, here is what I am going to do personally.

1) When I am not playing with Kel or in an instance, I will be trying to put together groups in zones to help people plow through quests, or run an instance. I will be doing this for primary characters first and foremost.

2) I will be asking other 70s to help accomplish the goal of getting everyone up with us. In the end it will only benefit us all to have more 70s so we can work on our attunements and keys and factions.

3) I will be trying to document all of the combined knowledge that a lot of us have gained running instances at the higher levels to make the transition easier for people as they move up. I will look into buying Fraps to record some of our runs to give people a feel for some of the fights to see what we are doing.

4) I will be adding additional information to my TBC threads including important quest lines outside of attunements.

5) I will begin working on adding in game notes to Cartographer with key quest info for Zones. If you have the Cartographer Addon you should be able to pick these up through Database sharing. If you have the Addon, you can start making notes that people can use! Help out! :)

What else do you guys need me to do?
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Re: I am not letting you people fall behind!

Send me some goldz for riding(300)!!!!

...and kudos for all of your other suggestions. I feel a huge, irrational weight off my shoulders having hit 70 so I can certainly understand everyone's frustrations. One thing I'll definitely do is resume my previous practice of documenting the heck out of my map with quest locations; Cartographer is a great addon.
    70 Priest

Comment

I think it'd be easier if I just gave you my login and password and came back in a couple of weeks! :)
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Get me a better shift. I'd be seventy if I wasn't stuck with this horrible shift, and an undying loyalty to helping the girl level with me.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Ok, he is my schedule for this week's attempt to help out.

Tuesday 5-7pm - Terrokar Forest: 63-66s, if you have quests you want to get done in Terrokar, look for me and we will try to group up and burn through them. At 7pm, I have a group so I will stop at that point. Make sure you have both Allerian Stronghold and Shattrath fly points.

Wednesday Night - Netherstorm: I will be running people through any quest lines they have. 67-69s start gathering quests and we will get you through as much as we can.

Thursday Night - I have a group

Friday Night - Nagrand or Blades Edge based on user feedback.

| | |

Comment

I would like some help in Nagrand but Friday is not good for me. Sooo if you have another day in mind... or if no one takes you up on other days please keep me in mind. I would really like if there are any other folks running Nagrand right now ... to quest.. please hit me up!

I know Luna setup a LFG group on TS last night so I didnt take advantage of all the resources available but I still ran around solo last night.. I got alot accomplished but wasnt much fun. I should be hitting 65 tonight!

Comment

Ash - I'll be running around in Nagrand myself for a while tonight. I promised Dryne I'd help him out when he gets on and I don't think he's ready for Nagrand yet, but since he doesn't get on until late I'll probably be there for a good chunk of time if you want to group up -- we can put Jep's lock/shadowpriest damage thing to the test.
              Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
              Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
              ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Sounds great P!! I will be looking forward to it. Thanks!!

Comment

So last night was a complete bust, not a single person asked for help.

Lets hope tonight in Netherstorm is a bit better.

| | |

Comment

5-7pm doesn't seem like the time most people will be looking for help...

Comment

Only time I had last night, had my normal group.

Tonight I will be in netherstorm for most of the night.

| | |

Comment

Ash and I had a good time blowing up stuff in Nagrand last night. I think we had one of his sons dying of laughter.
                        Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                        Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                        ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

My oldest son.. who many of you have played with (Sinnthea or subbing on one of my chars) was dying laughing at how quickly Pistos and I were destroying mob... then his eyes would go wide when he saw 2000-3000 crit hits hitting about every other hit... (he plays a pally... is why :0) )
                          There was one point that I looked back down the valley behind us and saw nothing but dead carcasses as far as I could see. :-) gotta love a lock and shadow priest combo.

I will be back in Nagrand tonight.. would love for anyone to give me a shout out and we can blow things up together. I would love to do an instance if we can get a group together. I still havent seen mana tombs yet and I would love to see it soon...

Comment

After Action Report from Wednesday night...

1. I took up Sajier on his offer to be a quest tour guide in Netherstorm.
                            2. Duration: 4 1/2 hours
                            3. XP Gained: a bit over 600,000 (that's 121,000+ per hour, folks!!!:icon_eek: )
                            4. Quests Completed: I lost count, but at least 30.
                            5. The end result of this is that I gained nearly a full level in one night, and expect to finish leveling to 70 tomorrow night!

If any of you get the chance to do this again in the future...DO IT! It's a power-leveling blast! Level 67 or higher will work quite well, and it doesn't take a full party. Two or more works fine, even better actually, for the collection-type quests.

Thanks again, Sajier for your help!:)
                            Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Nothing tonight, as I have a group set up.

Tomorrow night, I will be looking at the 64-67 crowd, seeing if we can't get something going in Nagrand or Blade's Edge (I have done most everything in Nagrand, but haven't done much in Blade's Edge so I would be there to just help, I wouldn't be providing as much of a guided tour).

If we can get multiple groups of 65+, I will see if we can't try to take over Ring of Blood and get everyone through it. 70g, 90k XP, 10 Super Healing and Mana pots and a great weapon. A very nice quest if its not overly camped.

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X