Guild Tailors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tailors

Alright, I'm not the only person trying to put together my BoP tailoring set. I know that currently, i'm Trading my Primal Mooncloth for Sajier's Shadowcloth..However, we're not the only tailors in the guild. So, lets' get a status report. I'd like to hear who's 350, what specialization you're planning on getting, or have gotten, and if you're going to want to put together your specialization set, Spellfire, Frozen Shadoweave, or Primal Mooncloth. This way, we can probably get all of our clothies equipped as quickly and efficiently as possible.

I'm personally 375 Tailoring, Shadowcloth Specialization, making all three cloths as cooldowns allow, and In the process of putting together my set. I've also gone Scryer's, allowing me to make the +dmg spellthread.

Re: Guild Tailors

I am Primal Mooncloth 365 Tailor. I am trading all my Shadowcloth to Deleo for his Primal Mooncloth and am making my set (have belt so far).

I am also Aldor Tailor so I can make the +healing/STA spellthread.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I'm a little under 345 at the moment. I haven't decided if I'm going to go Shadowcloth or Primal Mooncloth. Once I get to 350 and pick a spec I'll edit this.

I'm also Scryer so I will soon be able to make the +dmg spellthread as well.
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Primal Mooncloth ~ 350 atm ~ Aldor, going for the mooncloth set

Comment

I also just hit 350 tailoring and went Primal Mooncloth. In fact, I can ONLY make primal mooncloth since my priest is level 62 and venturing into shadowmoon valley or netherstorm to make spell/shadow cloth would be suicidal.
          My sanity is not in question...
          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I've pretty much made up my mind to do a Shadowcloth specialization. The Primal Mooncloth set has been the only reason I've been putting off making the decision. Hopefully I won't regret the decision to bypass that healing gear in the future.
            Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

As I said, I'm currently trading my mooncloth to Sajier for Shadowcloth. However, I've seen shadowcloth being requested a fair amount in trade channel..so, once Pistos and I are done with our sets, I'm going to look into trading it for Primal Mooncloth outside the guild, so that we're perhaps able to get everyone better equipped faster. We can just keep track of who's given out what, and make sure everyone gets caught back up later, so no one's actually out. Mooncloth Loans if you will.

Also, I'd highly advise people make every cloth they can. Even the Spellcloth, which, although none of us need it for sets, is used in large quantities in some of the other high end tailoring recipes.

Comment

I talked with Ked and we're going to swap as well. I'm planning on making the spellcloth and I agree that stockpiling that cloth is a good idea. I'm by no means swimming in the various primals so keeping on the 4 day time for all the pcs may be a bit ambitious but I'll be making as many as I can as often as I can.
                Gigan - Shaman (Resto)

Comment

Okay there's one thing I'm curious about.

What are the coordinates for the Altar of Shadows for making shadowcloth?
                  Can I get some help killing the elemental every time I make spellcloth?

Those are my 2 biggest concerns at the moment since, like Pistos said, the 4 day timer lets me farm for the primals between making the cloth.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

58, 71 If i'm not mistaken, for the altar. And yeah...people can synch up their spellcloth then duo the beasties. (they are rather vicious)

Comment

I will be going Spellfire for sure, though atm I'm only at 320ish tailoring :) Once I get to 70 I'll start farming up the primal waters to trade for primal fires if anyone will be interested in trading :)

Comment

Hey Star, I will trade you my spellcloth for your primal mooncloth :).
                        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

I R NUB. With some creative path finding (and the coordinates thanks to Deleo) I finally made some Spellcloth and Shadowcloth on my 62 priest. Yay!

I was surprised you could actually get quite far into Netherstorm (all three flight paths) on an epic mount even if everything and their grandmother's bridge club comes after you with death and destruction on their minds.

Shadowmoon Valley...not so much. Far to many Arcane Missle casters from the BEs and the demons tend to kick you around with intercepts. Still, following the road then dodging dinos along the lava bank will take you to the Altar of Shadow with only a few mishaps.

Gonna need a meatshield for making spellcloth with that elemental, but good news is I can heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrocketer View Post
                            I will be going Spellfire for sure, though atm I'm only at 320ish tailoring :) Once I get to 70 I'll start farming up the primal waters to trade for primal fires if anyone will be interested in trading :)
                            Originally posted by Sajier View Post
                            Hey Star, I will trade you my spellcloth for your primal mooncloth :).
                            And if you want to trade my spellcloth for your shadowcloth, I'm still in need of about 13 more pieces before I finish my set.

Comment

I haven't given it a ton of thought, but I'm likely going Mooncloth. I'm at 340-something at the moment. I'm up for trading with whomever, though it would appear that those relationships have already been established...

I'm not sure whether I want to pump all of that effort into getting the set; as I said, I haven't put a lot of thought into it.
                              70 Priest

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X