Priest Toy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Toy

So, somewhere in between levels I somewhere found the time to put together a little priest toy (priest only just for now).

Button on the left is a flash heal, on the right are shield, renew and dispel/abolish disease (left and right click) respectively. That's all basic stuff, that's just there for convenience.

The bar in the middle is obviously a health bar. But it's a magical health bar. You click the right side of the health bar (where the green part ends and the black part starts), and the addon selects the right level heal spell to bump the unit up to max. So while we can`t strictly auto-cast the correct rank of spell, we can process which is the correct healing spell to cast visually. That means less overhealing, less underhealing and a priest who can be more attentive to his or her surroundings. :-)

No raid support for now- I want to get suggestions and get the basic interface perfected before I expand it to work in raids.

Re: Priest Toy

Does it select different heal spells or just one and adjust the rank accordingly?
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Yup, that would be my biggest concern. Would one click be able to do the math with GH while another click does it with Flash?

Other than that, GREAT WORK! :)
      Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Right now the magic healing bar just supports the main healing spells (Lesser Heal/Heal/Greater Heal). To do a flash heal you have to click the little button to the left of the healing bar, and it does the highest level flash heal available.

Would you guys find auto-scaling of flash heal to be useful (so for example, if you right click it casts a possibly downgraded flash-heal)? This isn't really something I thought about including because I tend to find that with a flash heal, if you don't have time to cast a slower, more efficient spell, you want a big flash heal.

How do you guys use your other various healing spells?

Comment

I use Clique, which binds combinations of clicks and buttons to heals.

so ctrl left click is flash heal, ctrl right click is GH, alt left click is renew, alt right click is shield.

| | |

Comment

Originally posted by Sajier View Post
            I use Clique, which binds combinations of clicks and buttons to heals.

so ctrl left click is flash heal, ctrl right click is GH, alt left click is renew, alt right click is shield.
            Is this clicking on characters in your unit frames?

Comment

yup.

Check out Clique. Thats the mod I am using.

| | |

Comment

I wouldn't care flash heal. I was just wondering if it selected the spell and rank or just the rank of one specific spell. I'd like to try it out. I don't use clique heal -- just can't get use to the feel of it so I removed the mod.
                Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
                Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
                ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

I used clique for awhile... and really just havent quite gotten used to it. I think because I used castparty for so long the transition was hard for me. I will love to try Jeps... out when I get a chance.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X