Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors rejoice!!!

I pulled this from a rather lengthy reply from Tseric on the Blizz forums:

"And as a final note, the devs don't like nerfing, they like buffing. As it stands, they see legitimate issues of class balance for Warriors and Shaman in the current situation. Changes may occur to any and all other classes, as per usual, but those are points of concern for the devs. Try not to wrap those legitimate concerns in too much exaggeration. Don't tell me it can't happen; I've already seen it."

Here's a link to the thread: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...75488885&sid=1

Fingers crossed, we'll see what Blizz comes up with.

And now this: "It is quite possible that warriors will be buffed, but your assessment of the class is vague and inaccurate and you provide no real feedback. kthx."

Here's the linky:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...geNo=1&sid=1#6
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Re: Warriors rejoice!!!

From Tseric earlier today

Threat generation is being watched as it compares between warriors and druids. I've said this has been of priority and interest to the devs before and it still is. Group and Raid environments play out differently and this can affect the look of things as far as competition goes. When changes to warriors come down the pipe, there's a good chance the devs will be tweaking threat generation before anything else.
    :)
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Tseric also told a trolling mage in the warrior forums to GTFO...it was funny.

It was something like...

"If you think mages are nerfed, you fail at games. Or at least this one."

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
      BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
      TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

What I really like is the overall message and tone of Tseric's posts. While acknowledging the problem he also points out that there is most certainly a place for additional aggro management in a raid. Having a couple of solid druids or paladins to tank trash mobs or escapees is invaluable in keeping a raid moving forward. The biggest weakness a warrior has is an effective AoE taunt. Challenging Shout is useful but it's cooldown makes it ineffective when chain pulling. There's nothing wrong with multiple "tanks" in any group.

Now just fix aggro so I'm not losing it to a freaking dog!
        “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Hey...I'm a Bear...not a dog...and Cat when I feel like it...

Good to hear they are working on threat issues. I still hope druid hold their spot with "quicker aggro" or more "aggro production"...From what I've seen, it is harder to hold with my swipes (cleave) than it used to be, but that is fair. I use it just to keep the mobs on me instead of the healer. If several mobs are being damaged by several different players, there is nothing I can do and I might as well flip to cat and kill the mobs before it gets to said players.

Let's see what they do....

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
            Hey...I'm a Bear...not a dog...and Cat when I feel like it...

Good to hear they are working on threat issues. I still hope druid hold their spot with "quicker aggro" or more "aggro production"...From what I've seen, it is harder to hold with my swipes (cleave) than it used to be, but that is fair. I use it just to keep the mobs on me instead of the healer. If several mobs are being damaged by several different players, there is nothing I can do and I might as well flip to cat and kill the mobs before it gets to said players.

Let's see what they do....

LOL, actually I was referring to the insane amount of aggro that hunter pets are doing! Although now that you mention it you do have a sort of fat dog appearance! :P

Comment

Yay. yes i found the necessitly to respec back to prot a little earlier than i had intended. I had originally wanted to keep my semi-dps build to help farm up rep with scryers and such but having tried to do Shadow Labrinth with numerous wipes and finally having to call it. i realised that not prot made it virtually impossible to hold aggro well enough. (poor gaviin was confused since talaraa never had a problem). as such i will be working on hadad (uber dps fire mage BWA HA HA) who will do all the farming for me as he was created to do. though i would also state that i think warriors are suffering a bit on the gear side as well. quest reward wise i went through alla looking at every quest in every zone i had not gone to yet in outlands (netherstorm, BEM, SMV, nagrand) and found only 2 (thats right 2) quest rewards for a warrior. 1 is a nominal dps item and the other is a sweet tanking weapon. now for some reason (no nastyness here) they only ever have 1 plate offereing and i guess 8/10 that plate is designed for the pally. i dont know why they dont offer 2 plate pieces or even class based quest rewards... it is stupid that i can basically take my cloth wearing mage and every single quest (every one) will offer an upgraded item. yet for my plate wearing warrior i have like 5 pieces total from quests. that is not saying they didnt put some sweet stuff in the instances for us.. just make it never drop (stupid pally boots are 3 for 3 in CoT)
              FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Heheh... I was tanking Ramparts as an Arms warrior :D make my priest friend work for all the sweet loot he's getting :D

/wave

Hey guys!

Comment

LOL
                  NERF DRUIDS http://www.gamediggity.com/story.php...d-to-be-Nerfed
                  FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kossi View Post
                    Heheh... I was tanking Ramparts as an Arms warrior :D make my priest friend work for all the sweet loot he's getting :D

/wave

Hey guys!
                    Uh....Kossi has a warrior alt:icon_eek: ???
                    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Lol, Actually Beep I have a lvl 61 undead warrior on the Jadenar Server :D Catalina is now my new main..... yeah..... i went over to the horde /shame!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X