Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wish I could join you

Hello everyone

After getting bored with Guild Wars, and being disappointed by Vanguard, I've finally decided to get into WoW. I would love to join the TG Guild, but I am not yet 18.

So, what I would like to know is which server type and faction do you recommend. Also, if it doesn't violate any forum rules, are there any other guilds that support the TG style of play?
    veh-JEET
    No, it doesn't mean anything...yet

Re: wish I could join you

Let me answer this by stepping outside our rules for a sec. If you wouldn't mind an interview with a couple of the officers, we might be able to work something out. We hold the 18+ rule to keep out the immaturity that is prevelant in WoW. I've looked through some of your posts here at TG and I think we might be able to bend a little on this one...

It is important though, that you try to get on TS as much as possible and show your helpfullness and maturity. Understand that WoW tends to be a very social atmosphere and we tend to spend alot of time working with each other.

We can talk on TS...but...
    Server: Thunderhorn (PvE)
    Faction: Alliance

Comment

There is always eve
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
        Let me answer this by stepping outside our rules for a sec. If you wouldn't mind an interview with a couple of the officers, we might be able to work something out. We hold the 18+ rule to keep out the immaturity that is prevelant in WoW. I've looked through some of your posts here at TG and I think we might be able to bend a little on this one...

It is important though, that you try to get on TS as much as possible and show your helpfullness and maturity. Understand that WoW tends to be a very social atmosphere and we tend to spend alot of time working with each other.

We can talk on TS...but...
        Server: Thunderhorn (PvE)
        Faction: Alliance
        Great! I would be happy to be interviewed. Currently, I am downloading the game. Should I fill out a Guild Application?
        veh-JEET

Comment

yes, please do

Comment

Hey Vegeet! Long time no see. Hope to see ya ingame

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

Hey there, caldsteven

Well, I have the game up and running, but I just remembered that I'm leaving for a 3 week trip to Egypt on Thursday. I think I will postpone all this guild stuff until then.

Thanks
              veh-JEET

Comment

I am rather the forgetful sort myself..however....i may forget to stop and buy bread on the way home from work...but i don't think i would ever forget a 3 week trip to egypt?!?! :P just teasin!

Have fun! i'm totally jealous!! and be safe :)
                If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is X; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X