BC Enchants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Enchants

I've been spending some time farming some of the Enchants that drop throughout BC as well as working on rep to get the vendor ones from the various factions. Some I can't even do yet. I know all of the enchanters are working on their craft so this is by no means an attempt to snag "customers". I know that Sajier, Wintrow, and Talara (and probably many others) are working on theirs as well.

In addition to the normal trainer ones I can also do:
    [item]Formula: Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing[/item]
    [item]Formula: Enchant Shield - Intellect[/item]
    [item]Formula: Enchant Cloak - Spell Penetration[/item]
    [item]Formula: Enchant Shield - Major Stamina[/item]
    [item]Formula: Enchant Gloves - Major Strength[/item] (currently yellow skill lvl)
    [item]Formula: Enchant Weapon - Major Intellect[/item] (currently yellow skill lvl)

I'm currently sitting at a 353 skill level. Unfortunately I only have 2 yellow enchants (and no orange) so I'm trying to squeeze everything out of the green levels that I can. Once I get to 360 I have these waiting:

[item]Formula: Enchant Bracer - Spellpower[/item]
    [item]Formula: Enchant Gloves - Major Spellpower[/item]

I can try to help out with mats, but every crafter knows the higher the skill item/enchant the more intense the mats are.

I also know that with gear being upgraded at such a clip it doesn't make much sense to dump money into an enchant on an item that is going to be replaced in 2 days. But if you get something you think you're going to hold onto for a while look one of your enchanters up - we could use the work.

**Edit - Links to the enchants directly didn't seem to work so I went ahead and linked the formulas. If I can find a way to link the enchants themselves I'll change it.
    Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
    Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
    ...and other distractions of various levels.

Re: BC Enchants

I am at 362 at the moment and can do the Major Spell Power enchants, and hope to shortly be able to do the +81 Healing to Weapon Enchant.

I have everything Pistos has except the +30 INT, that one has been mean to me.
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Which chants were you doing to get from the mid 350s to where you are?
      Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
      Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
      ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

354 enchanting myself - I have the +healing to gloves; and the +20 to weapon myself - working on rep to pickup the others

Comment

I did +6 stats to chest from 353 to 361. I am revered with HH.
          Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...