Old friend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old friend?

Hey guys, dropping over from the Battlefield devision to say hi.

I used to play Everquest non-stop for years and was part of a tight guild for 90% of that time. I know a bunch moved onto Wow. I was hopping someone might of ended up here with this wonderfull community. If so seek me out and drop me a line. I did notice a toon named Dreamchaser, Anychance your once of my old guildmates?

If no one is here, then accept my best best wishes from this side of the fence at TG :)
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Re: Old friend?

Originally posted by Eroak View Post
    Hey guys, dropping over from the Battlefield devision to say hi.

I used to play Everquest non-stop for years and was part of a tight guild for 90% of that time. I know a bunch moved onto Wow. I was hopping someone might of ended up here with this wonderfull community. If so seek me out and drop me a line. I did notice a toon named Dreamchaser, Anychance your once of my old guildmates?

If no one is here, then accept my best best wishes from this side of the fence at TG :)
    While I'm not one of your EQ alumni, I can assure you that you'd be more than welcome with our "new" group in WoW. We have a number of TG FPS alumni in our midst as well, including some newer converts.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X