No announcement yet.

Missing Spells of TBC

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Spells of TBC

So I didn't really pay much attention to the play by play changes to the spell lists released for the TBC after the first few announcements. So it was to my great annoyance when I made reference to a spell that was promised in release only to find it was cut during beta.

Some spells come to mind:

Paladin -
    Blessing of Warding - Spell damage version of Blessing of Protection
    Mass Ressurrection - 1.5 cast speed 50 yard radius group res

Druid -
    Control Beasts - Mind Control for beasts

Hunter -
    Kill rank 2 - 2nd rank of kill

Since I'm not really all that familiar with other classes I'm curious what got cut silently during beta that people were looking forward to.

Oh! BTW, for paladins. Mass Ressurrection is apparently not cut from the game just yet, but they decided to make you work for it. Its rumored that after completing The Shattered Halls on heroic setting a paladin will get a quest from a NPC at the end that sends you to Karazhan. This will allow you to use a machine in there and learn the spell.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Missing Spells of TBC

Ahhh, Mass Rez. Just reassuring that Paladins still get soulstones and double the repair bills :D

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Missing Spells of TBC

There is something sooo delicious... putting a pally soul in a little stone :) YUMM!!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed