Help with Mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Mage

Ok, I have a level 40 Mage. I'm wondering if there's any good UI's out there and I need help with armor. I only resort to using the Auction house. Where would be good places to go so I can suit up and rock out with good armor?

Re: Help with Mage

At 40, i'd suggest hitting up the Scarlet Monastery for some good gear. The instances there are for mid 30's up, and provide some nice gear, particularly the library wing, the final boss of which has a staff and shoulders that are ideal for a leveling mage. In a few more levels, i'd also Suggest Zul'farak, as it has some good caster gear...particularly a staff and some gloves.

As for UIs...there's no "must" have's as a mage. I personally use Bongos for my action bars, as I like the customization, and the large number, and I do have Detox, which is useful for curse notification, though you still use standard party windows for removal. I'd also recommend Cartographer and Natur's Enemy Cast Bars..as they're very useful, but i'd recommend those, regardless of class.

Comment

http://www.wow-loot.com/mage.htm
      Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
      MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

My only must-have mod for my mage is Cryolysis I love this mod.. for those with locks it is the mage version of necrosis. keeps all your little non-combat spells together in a nice interface leaving you all the other bars for spells to blow stuff up..
        FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X