Notification: Class channels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notification: Class channels

Over the last few weeks, it's been infrequently reseting a lot of playe'rs Custom Channels in the chatbox. This has lead to a lot of people involuntarily leaving their class channels, and losing a valuable resource. I'd urge people to make sure, and rejoin their respective channels. Also, TGShaman is up, and open to anyone interested in the shaman class, and how it pertains to the guild.

Re: Notification: Class channels

tghealers FTW! :)
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Yes, after the last patch we had, they fixed the bug that wiped our channels...so get back into your class channels:

tgdruids
      tghealers - priest/pally/druid/shaman combined channel
      tgwarriors
      tghunters
      tgwarlocks
      tgrogues
      tgpaladins
      tgshaman
      tgmages

I'd suggest that priests also jump in "tgpriests" and this should be where your 'G3 Incoming Heal on Talara' macros should land.

Comment

tgarena - for the Arena junkies who are part of the arena teams but never compete. ^_^
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
          I'd suggest that priests also jump in "tgpriests" and this should be where your 'G3 Incoming Heal on Talara' macros should land.
          Actually see if you can get those to land in the "tgomgpleasestopspammingmyscreenwhenyouareinsomera ndomgrouporbattleground" channel ;).

And so I don't get beaten with the "off-topic" stick, I should also note that having those channels is a very helpful tool.
          Gigan - Shaman (Resto)
          Pistos - Semi-retired Shadowpriest
          ...and other distractions of various levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistos View Post
            And so I don't get beaten with the "off-topic" stick, I should also note that having those channels is a very helpful tool.
            Nice save!

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X