New Application Questionare?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Application Questionare?

Considering how important MC, BWL, Ony, and Naxx are now I believe it might be time to do a short rewrite to the questionare at the end of the application.

Example:

Do you have your Karazhan key?
    - If not, where are you in the quest chain?
    What instance groups do you have your heroic key for?
    Aldor or Scryer?
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: New Application Questionare?

i was thinking of that... also are we still focusing so hard on EGC? can we not have people who just want to come have fun? just a thought.
    FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

so noted...taking to officer's forum...ty for the reminder. I think we have overlooked several things...

Comment

We always take people who just want to have fun. But we also don't want to leave people out of things because they didn't know there was a key, attunment, or requirement in game before they could go.

Besides, you could put a question in there of "Do you want to have fun?" and I doubt anyone would answer no. ^_^
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X