Oh Engineers, Where Art Thou?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Engineers, Where Art Thou?

[item]Adamantite Scope[/item] learned from [item]Schematic: Adamantite Scope[/item] bought from Daggle Ironshaper in Shadowmoon Valley

[item]Khorium Scope[/item] learned from [item]Schematic: Khorium Scope[/item] dropped from Sunfury Bowman outside Manaforge Duro.

[item]Stabilized Eternium Scope[/item] learned from [item]Schematic: Stabilized Eternium Scope[/item] dropped from Attuman in Karazhan.

I need some scopes. :(
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Oh Engineers, Where Art Thou?

Engineering is ridiculously expensive to level atm.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
    BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
    TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Originally posted by Halten View Post
      Engineering is ridiculously expensive to level atm.
      OMG.. you arent kidding... I need ore ore ore ore ore and.. did I mention ore? My pally Trinitia is doing the best she can just to get another point or two just to level up... but it requires tons of ore and tons of motes of earth and fire. I will keep working at it but it may be a little bit...

Thanks Tarenth for linking the items I will work on getting them as fast as possible.

Comment

I decided to head up there today, and picked up the recipes for both the Adamantite and, after a bit of farming, Khorium Scopes. I'm still only 354 Engineering though, so I cannot make the khorium ones at the moment...and there is absolutely nothing cost effective i can make to get those levels..i'ts actually cheaper to level on greens right now. So I'll be able to make those..but no guarantee of when.

Comment

The scopes are definately the best way to make money since a Khorium Scope sells for roughly 100-150g depending on the market and they're always in demand by hunters or people who just want to stick something on their stat only ranged weapons so it doesn't look naked.

Elemental Blast Powder requires 1 mote of fire and 1 mote of earth to make which is INSANE considering how much it is used and a mote can go for 1-3g each. HOWEVER you can also find elemental blast powder for sale along with other misc engineering materials off consortium, gnome, and goblin engineering vendors for significantly less at 20s a pop (18 if you're honored with Consortium).

What's funny is they also have smoke flares for sale for free so there really is no reason NOT to buy them. The timer isn't too bad either since I always see the powder for sale and someone has to be buying those bargin deals.

Bossi Pentapiston - Gnome - Toshley's Station
          Sells:
          [item]Elemental Blasting Powder[/item] 20s
          [item]Fel Iron Bomb[/item] 1g
          [item]Handful of Fel Iron Bolts[/item] 60s
          [item]White Smoke Flare[/item] Free

Dealer Najeeb - Consortium - Storm Spire
          Sells:
          [item]Adamantite Frame[/item] 4g
          [item]Hardened Adamantite Tube[/item] 12g
          [item]Mote of Air[/item] 16s
          [item]Mote of Earth[/item] 16s
          [item]Mote of Fire[/item] 16s
          [item]Mote of Life[/item] 16s
          [item]Mote of Mana[/item] 16s
          [item]Mote of Shadow[/item] 16s
          [item]Mote of Water[/item] 16s

Qiff - Goblin - Area 52
          Sells:
          [item]Adamantite Frame[/item] 4g
          [item]Adamantite Grenade[/item] 1g
          [item]Fel Iron Casing[/item] 3g20s
          [item]Felsteel Stabilizer[/item] 4g80s
          [item]Khorium Power Core[/item] 4g80s
          [item]Green Smoke Flare[/item] Free

Viggz Shinesparked - Goblin - Shattrah (lower city)
          Sells:
          [item]Schematic: Adamantite Rifle[/item] 8g

Just say the word and we could gently nudge guildies to check in to see if those bargin deals are for sale whenever they're in the neighborhood. ^_^

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

As you know... I'm addicted to Supreme Commander right now :)

I'll be back though, but like the other Engi's... i'm not gettin trapped into lvling that skill when it's 1000's of gold to get an epic flying mount. I'm considering it though, assuming there actually is a MARKET for eng. stuff. Is there?

Comment

Its actually 200g to get the epic flying mount. Its the riding training that'll kill you though.

Comment

yes, engineering is insane crazy to level. the amount of mats required for the simplest of things is stupid. not to mention virtually all the new engineering stuff sucks.. oh well at least it has LCF (looks cool factor)
                FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

I tell ya, I don't envy the amount of work the engineers are having to do to level up their profession. My pally Naliani is a miner so feel free to ask if you need any ore/bars, if I have em on me and no one has put a claim on em I'll be more then happy to send them your way.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliana View Post
                    I tell ya, I don't envy the amount of work the engineers are having to do to level up their profession. My pally Naliani is a miner so feel free to ask if you need any ore/bars, if I have em on me and no one has put a claim on em I'll be more then happy to send them your way.
                    Thanks for the ore hun... you maybe a noob but you rock... hmmm noobrock..... hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Ashenhart View Post
                      Thanks for the ore hun... you maybe a noob but you rock... hmmm noobrock..... hmmm...
                      Hey who told you to come out of the STFU corner hmm?! <3

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

Thats in the other thread... this one I have my mic on and turned up to "11"
                        :-)

Comment

Bumpity bump bump for my own reference at least.

Comment

i have the khorium scope schematic, just need to level my engineering from 331 to 360 to learn it =P and i'm not a miner
                            "When in doubt, make a fool of yourself" - personal motto
                            "Crack is the reason for glass broken" - warning on my favorite japanese teapot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X