A little Visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Visit

TO ZG... wait wait wait.. come back ... please?

Hey all i just got my Pants from KoT rep that blow the pants off (sillyness intended) of all the pants until tier4. so i am looking to invest into them heavily (allready bought 3 gems at about 50g each to have Blastcap make me some sexyness). What i would like is to start up a ZG run or 5 or 12 (depending on the demand) with the idea of going in and hitting the 2 idol bosses (mandokir and jin'do) for all i know we might be able to 10man these now or maybe not. have to see. i am sure there are others out there who would like to save up for thier gear. i know for some classes (rogue appearantly is one) the ZG enchants are poop. but i know for a fact that the warrior enchants are THE ONLY decent pant enchant for tanks. Let me know if you are interested or just want to help.. if we can get enough for a group we can set something up.
    FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Re: A little Visit

I'm game if we go when i'm at home and stuff

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

You know I'm down.
      Ninja

Comment

I'm game...I also know that our Mages would be appreciative if we could attempt for our Polymorph: Turtle books.

Comment

Originally posted by Delg View Post
          TO ZG... wait wait wait.. come back ... please?

Hey all i just got my Pants from KoT rep that blow the pants off (sillyness intended) of all the pants until tier4. so i am looking to invest into them heavily (allready bought 3 gems at about 50g each to have Blastcap make me some sexyness). What i would like is to start up a ZG run or 5 or 12 (depending on the demand) with the idea of going in and hitting the 2 idol bosses (mandokir and jin'do) for all i know we might be able to 10man these now or maybe not. have to see. i am sure there are others out there who would like to save up for thier gear. i know for some classes (rogue appearantly is one) the ZG enchants are poop. but i know for a fact that the warrior enchants are THE ONLY decent pant enchant for tanks. Let me know if you are interested or just want to help.. if we can get enough for a group we can set something up.

might want to wait on that Delg, those pants are in line to get hit with the nerf stick
          Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
          MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

[item]Clefthide Leg Armor[/item] > ZG enchant
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
              not for a tank. missing def and block which very very easily is worth the 15stam
              FOR THE DICKENS!!!

Comment

Will be interesting. I heard the bosses in there are supposed to scale, like Araj and Alexi Barov. Tried soloing these punks lately?
                Anahlahna and Friends

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                  yeah, Delg's right. Block value and defense is worth way more than 15 stamina.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
                  BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
                  TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X