Who would've guessed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would've guessed.

According to the new WoW Armory feature, TG has some... interesting statistics.

I mean, our Class balance is stunning... We have more Priests and warriors than anything else. Well, Besides Mages... but we always knew that we were filled to saturation with them.

We've probably also got the closest Female player to Female toon Ratio as well.

Blizz really went to town on this idea.

(Interesting Fact... There are... 3 pages of Manetherens. jeez. i should've stolen a less popular name.)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: Who would've guessed.

up to date bastards too

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
      up to date bastards too
      So much so that they even know what buffs you have on you.

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

Lies.

Solidarity shows that me and Deleo aren't part of the team which is odd for the a founder and captain.

Also shows Haletma is no longer a member of TG. Curse throwing out my right shoulder and being unable to play to find out these things.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Where do you see the female toon:female player info?

Comment

Scary kinda like big brother they know all that your doing
            Candrice 63 Warrior
            Ricca 70 Rogue
            Machelle 70 Mage
            Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
              Lies.

Solidarity shows that me and Deleo aren't part of the team which is odd for the a founder and captain.

Also shows Haletma is no longer a member of TG. Curse throwing out my right shoulder and being unable to play to find out these things.

Haletma left TG about a week ago, Tarenth.

And The Female toon/female ratio is just pure extrapolation on my part. IT will only tell you how many female toons are in the guild. not how many female people play those toons.

Comment

There are 2 Sajier's in all of WoW, and I am both of them :).

*cheers names loosely based on RL name :)*
                Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

*runs off to make Sajier alts on every other server*

Comment

For fun, do a guild search for Death and Taxes on Korgath, and you can see how the people in the best guild in the world are geared.

Some things would shock you.

Comment

From my experience playing with a few Death and Taxes during TBC Beta, there were some really well geared ones. But what set them ahead, wasn't the gear, it was undoubtably the dedication.

The ones I talked to, were saying how each of their guild members was supposed to farm non-stop when not raiding for money, materials, etc. To help with repair costs while hammering out the strategies on new bosses. Enchants. (Now, Gems) To buy flasks for a great many people in the raid, if not all. Sometimes it would be upwards of 1000G per week in raid prep costs.

And I don't, nor do they, believe themselves to be the "Best Guild In the World" They're just more dedicated to the raid.
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

In short, if you look up "Hardcore Raiding" you'll get that guild as a definition.

With enough time invested anything is possible.
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X