Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing Timeframes

I need to know two things...

1) Who here considers themselves to be a late-night player (one that gets on later than previously scheduled guild raids)

And if you consider yourself one of the above,
    2) Who among you might be willing to try to form a late night squad if this squad idea comes to terms.

I am assessing the need/ability of the guild to suit multiple people's playtimes and availability.

Re: Testing Timeframes

*raises hand*

I can normally be on fairly consistantly after 8pm until 11 or 12pm server time during the week. Sometimes I can be on a little earlier, sometimes a little later.
    Uglyduck - Spec varies - Currently Prot
    MMORPG = Many Men Online Role-Playing as Girls

Comment

Originally posted by duck View Post
      *raises hand*

I can normally be on fairly consistantly after 8pm until 11 or 12pm server time during the week. Sometimes I can be on a little earlier, sometimes a little later.
      Oddly enough, You are the one that I thought of first. I used to feel bad that we couldn't get you into MC raids when you got on an hour or so after raid start. This shouldn't have to happen. I see plenty of people on til 3 am sometimes when I'm on that late. I'd love to see you guys make each other aware of your playtimes and consider forming up and then we could recruit to better fill your ranks....

OK...so who else?

Comment

I'm usually on sometime between 8:30pm and 9:30 server time until 11:30 to 12 time frame. I group regularly with Ugly when available.

Comment

Core hours of 9pm-Midnight (sometimes on 30 mins early, sometimes stay on an extra hour)

As I said in the state of the guild thread, I'll lead if we have the people to make a later team.

Comment

That would be me as well. My time frames are usually after 9:00 PM through midnight server time. I might squeeze in some early weekend but thats usually not more than an hour or so. Baby naptime = Wow time ;)

LA

Comment

I'm usually on between 6:30pm to 11:00pm servertime.
              I don't suffer from insanity,
              I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Depending on when the baby goes to sleep, I try to be on around 10:30pm server time until midnight or a little after. Also, I work from home, so I'm able to play some during normal working hours (provided work isn't too busy).

Sildus / Fredegar

Comment

Anytime I have no set time i can play when ever
                  Candrice 63 Warrior
                  Ricca 70 Rogue
                  Machelle 70 Mage
                  Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Being on the west coast, I've found myself on later than I did before due to RL issues/commitments so I'd be up for this. I'm usually on around 8 or 9 server time till about 1 or 2 am.
                    "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

I'm usually on from about 5:30pm -midnight EST during the week and all the time on the weekend.

Comment

Yes...I usually log on around 9:15 server time after I get my kids to bed. Usually stay on till around 1am server time.

Comment

I'm also on in the PST area so my time can run rather long depending on how busy I am and what I'm doing.

Running instances helping guildies? Um...its 4am?

Farming? Screw this, I'm calling it an early night.
                          My sanity is not in question...
                          It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

I am generally on later if only because of timezone difference so I would fall in this category.
                            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X