Instance Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instance Interest

Alright, I'm interested in running Sekketh Halls, Steamvaults, Shattered Halls, Shadow Labryith, Botanica, Mechanar, and CoT:Black Morass (*shudder*).

Sekketh Halls because the first boss drops the best hunter boots ([item]Sky-Hunter Swift Boots[/item]) in TBC second only to the PvP boots ([item]Marshal's Chain Sabatons[/item] or [item]Marshal's Linked Sabatons[/item])

Steamvaults because the last boss still refuses to drop my PvE D3 pants ([item]Beast Lord Leggings[/item]) and CE rep is nice for the tier 2 stamina/agility leg piece.

Shatted Halls because the last boss drops both D3 hunter gloves ([item]Beast Lord Handguards[/item] for PvE and [item]Gauntlets of Desolation[/item] for PvP). I also have an unfinished quest in there for a really nice PvP ring ([item]Naliko's Revenge[/item]) with the usual rep grind required as well.

Shadow Labryith for Lower City rep even though I hate that place with a burning passion that defies all description.

Botanica for the D3 piece off the last boss ([item]Beast Lord Curiass[/item]) and my top part of the Arcatraz key. It also helps that you get Sha'tra rep and Scryer items in there.

Mechanar for another D3 piece off the last boss ([item]Beast Lord Helm[/item]) a rather spiffy ring for PvP ([item]Ring of Umbral Doom[/item]), and the best DPS weapon set for hunters by far (dual [item]Stellaris[/item] which I refer to as [item]Bone Slicing Hatchet[/item]2.0 because 2 of them with +15 agility enchants gives you +72 agility, +24 stamina, and +44 AP). You also get more Scryer items, Sha'tra rep, and the 2nd half of the Arcatraz key.

CoT:Black Morass, as much as I hate that place, has 4 things I want/need. [item]Hourglass of the Unraveller[/item] drops off the 2nd boss and is an excellent 'set and forget' DPS trinket. [item]Laughing Skull Battle-Harness[/item] while not particularly important since you can get D3, would still be a step up from the crappy green quest reward I'm wearing. The PvP D3 hunter piece [item]Helm of Desolation[/item] drops off the last boss. Lastly I still need some KOT rep to push me from honored to revered and possibly exalted.

If you're interested in running any of these instances then post/message me so I can make note of it. I tend to try and throw groups together if I see we have the essentials (tank, healer, filler) and go to whatever everyone takes a fancy to. I'm also tired of hearing the same old excuse "But I don't pay attention to guild chat" so this is a way of getting around that. If there are constraints on your time then please note that as well (EG Can't run past X). Common sense rules apply so I won't bug you if you're already running something else and I sure as hell won't ask you again if you throw back the oh-so-tiresome excuse of "Sorry, Farming". If you want to run something then I'll throw it together and see about getting a group with you. However I do get confused easily so if you tell me you want to run something then tell me you don't want to run something I'll promptly get confused and forget you exist.

Hell even if you're not interested in these particular instances post what you are interested in so we can make note of it and maybe other people can cobble something together.
    Last edited by Tarenth; 03-07-2007, 01:57 PM.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Instance Interest

Give me about a week and running instances will be my primary focus. I really wanted instance running to be a focus once Ash made it to 70 but due to the fact that it seemed really difficult to find groups I stopped focus on that and started focusing on helping my friend Kalua get to 70 and level up my Pally at the same time. Well we should be 70 sometime this weekend or atleast early next week. Once there I will be more than willing to run on either Ash (lock) or Trinitia (Pally).

Comment

look me up id like to do them all too
      Candrice 63 Warrior
      Ricca 70 Rogue
      Machelle 70 Mage
      Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Let me know if you need me. I am up for any of those, though if I can avoid BM, I will :).
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Shattered Halls, Steamvault, Shadow Lab, Black Morass, Botanica, Mechanar, and Arcatraz, all of those places have items or rep that I need. Not on until 9-9:30pm server time though.

Comment

What Hitch said.
            Lub it on!!!

Comment

I need to go to the Black Morass, so count me in on any run that goes there!

Comment

Rogue available most evenings.

Main focus: Arcatraz, Black Morass, Mechanar, Sethekk Halls & Shadow Labs for the assassination armor and almost anything else for the needed rep & fun.

Comment

Uh I pretty much need any instance. I been in a total of about 5 instance runs in TBC. Ramparts x2, Blood Furnace x1, underbog 1x, and Skethek Halls x1. Thast's it. I have open quests in Slave Pens and Shattered Halls. I also am nearing 70 and have no idea where I need to start to getting thing for my keys and such. I have cleared HP,Zang, and nearly all of BE. I have kina skipped most of Nagrand ATM and am currently in Shadowmoon. Mostly grinding through qwests and levels. It seems most nights by the time I can get on most groupd are formed and going so I have been soloing it most of the time. So let me know if there is an area I should be concentrating on.

By the way I want all those cool hunter drops ou listed as well are they in ormal runs or Heroic? Becasue I am no where near having enough faction to do anything in Heroic mode anywhere.
                  "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I may not be a guild member but i'll be more than happy to jump in and heal for you guys.
                    I'm up for every instance - Mainly Steamvaults due to the mass of pally gear but I need every other instance for rep and some items.
                    So gimme a holla netime im on - cant really give ya a direct time im on - that varies so much - plus its ausie time :)

Hope to hear from ya.

Comment

I'm up for instances later in the evenings (I'm usually on from 10:30 - 12:30) and occasionally during the afternoon when work is slow.

Even with the new 'Looking For Group' tool, I never seem to have much luck getting into instance runs.

Sildus / Fredegar

Comment

Must...get...deeds...in...LOTRO...
                        A break is a good as a rest and trying new things is fun.

Anyhow the reason why the LFG tool works so poorly is just like the LFG channel on TS. It would work well if people used it. However people don't use it because it doesn't work and it doesn't work because people don't use it.
                        My sanity is not in question...
                        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

My lock is 70 and my priest is 68 and going to be 70 soon so I am up for anything!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Being aussie i dont get on usually til after 12 (midnight server)

Comment

Beep needs rep everywhere...so I'm up for tanking any instance, pretty much anytime I'm on (even when on an alt!!). Give me a shout!!
                              Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X