Little help to 70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help to 70

I am over half way through 69 and I am fully rested to 70 yet most of my quests now are group quests or long drawn out chains that take a long time to complete. So I need a little help with pushing over the top.

I think a couple of instance runs would do it and I am betting there are a few of you out there that have some instances that need to be run. I also know that Mirada needs a little extra push over the top so we now have a group of two and I know that Kalua, Iliana and myself need Escape from Durnholde... so that makes possibly 4 people... so all we need now is one more and we have a team... So if we could get a little help from another that would be great..

Anyone available about 8:30pm tonight?

Re: Little help to 70

Ili doesn't need Escape from Durnholde but she's still gonna help :D

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I took the NEED from you Karazhan key status.. Youre such a nooblette :-)

Thanks for coming though. It will be fun!!

Comment

If I'm not doing something, grab me on Blastcap, I will be happy to go. Blast is up to the SL part of the Karazhan key.
        Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

If you need a rogue, I'll be there.
          RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

I could always use Keeper rep, but it looks like you've got what you need. ^_^
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

If you need help and I'm on......I'd be more than happy to help even though you are bringing the EBIL drool. :p Lub U Ili! :D
              "Remember that all things are only opinions and that it is in your power to think as you please."

Comment

well if muirc is going I am not going! :P HEY MUIRC WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! oh oh muirc! I KILLED ILI while in shadowlabs! I wished I taped it.

Comment

I am up for anything! I can bring my priest or lock.

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
                  Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
                  Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by shirokuma View Post
                    well if muirc is going I am not going! :P HEY MUIRC WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! oh oh muirc! I KILLED ILI while in shadowlabs! I wished I taped it.
                    Evil little dorf you

Comment

Thanks to Shalt, Iliana, Tarenth and Kalua... Trinitia is now 70

To bad we didnt get Ikiss down... sorry for some of my noobadin mistakes.. I learned alot in there and sure that if we went in there again .. with people not being so tired since it was late that we will get him down.

Oh BTW I also got my first key fragment after you guys went to bed... :-)

Comment

Whatever happened to being tired huh? HUH?

Comment

I was exhausted and I have drank a pot of coffee today just to keep going but when you see those last couple of bubbles then you cant stop till its done.. My lil pally is now riding her flying mount...

Comment

I didn't even notice when I hit 70. I was grinding Nessingwary qwests in Nagrand and went to turn a bunch of stuff in and noticed my XP was empty. So I yelled DING 70 but hardly anyone was around to notice it was so late. lol...
                            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X