MOUNTing Frustrations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOUNTing Frustrations

Due my insurMOUNTable ignorance I did not realize that to train for expert riding for my flying MOUNT I had to first train in journeyman riding which I have never done because I have never had an epic MOUNT.

So when I DINGed 70 Last night I went to get my flying MOUNT confident that my 924 gold saved from lvling to 70 would more than cover it. Well that 600g journeyman riding skill killed that hope so now I get to wait till I can eek out the rest of the gold to buy the expert riding skill and the actual MOUNT.

For some stupid reason I figured the flying MOUNT riding skill would be completely seperate from the ground one.

So that is my sob story for the week

Foot Sore and Road Weary,

Q
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Re: MOUNTing Frustrations

/commiserate

Comment

Head to Netherstorm and knock out the quests there if you haven't done it yet. I was making about 100g an hour from quest rewards.

Comment

Ya sounds good I have been working on a mostly unfinished Nagrand (mostly nesingwary for my gun)and a bit in shadowmoon. But I need to get over there and do a bunch. Just extrememly frustrated. but at least I get gold my exp now lol.
        "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

OUCH! Q, my sympathy knows no bounds!!!
          Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

The problem with 'knocking out quests' is you will eventually run out of quests to do.

There are several alternative ways to make cash really, but they all involve a lot of farming and depend on your professions.

1) Farming elementals will net you at least 30g per primal, but your milage may vary due to which elemental, how baddly they're camped, and your luck at drop rates. Also you're supplimented cash will be from grey trash which can put a timer on how long you can farm.

2) Farming [item]Sunfury Signet[/item] and [item]Arcane Tome[/item] is another option to consider. Not only do you get roughly 10-20s per kill in loose change which frees up bag space, but you will also get Netherweave cloth which sells by the stack for some nice cash. Signets themselves go for 50s-1g each and Tomes for a around 20g or more. Problem? Signets and Tomes both have a crappy drop rate.

3) Another option, and one not used much, is to go to the Black Morass and farm [item]Knothide Leather[/item](if you're a skinner) and [item]Netherweb Spider Silk[/item]. The mobs in BM skin for 2-3 pieces of leather each (which sell for 1g each or 10g per 6 if you're a LW) and the Spider silk...which I've never really sold before but the drop rate is around 50-60% in the instance.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Alas I am not but a lowly engineer.

Damn Bizzard to hell. I need to get high enough to make scopes and then I need the mats to make em lol.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X