Last Night's KZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Night's KZ

Just wanted to say thanks again for the great KZ run last night. I must say that it went surprisingly smooth especially being my first time. Ending boss fights with 30% mana or so was enlightening to say the least. I'm confident that Pally's can hold their own in there as main healers given they have the gear and spec.

Good luck when you guys get back in there over the next few days!

Tis a shame all those leather drops went to waste...hehe :D

Crebis: "New TG Guild rule.....4 epics per night...yup sounds good to me...."
    Lub it on!!!

Re: Last Night's KZ

Yeah. Karazhan isn't that bad, given that all know and do their roles. Sajier and I have read up on the wowwiki site and have aplied it to the raids. I'd suggest everyone else do the same and we will move through there even faster. Karazhan is fun. It just requires some paying attention and quick reflexes...healers included.

As for the 4 epic rule...I'm still in shock, I guess. I guess it's the way Gaviin announced the items as mine before he even linked them. Threw me a little bit and I was like..."OK"...lot of leather last night. 4 epx ftw

[item]Zierhut's Lost Treads[/item] Cat Gear
    [item]Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch[/item] Bear Gear
    [item]Mitts of the Treemender[/item] Healer Gear
    [item]Bracers of the White Stag[/item] Healer Gear

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
      Yeah. Karazhan isn't that bad, given that all know and do their roles. Sajier and I have read up on the wowwiki site and have aplied it to the raids.
      I have been reading over the material from wowwiki over and over again today and now looking forward to seeing the content. Reading the wowwiki site I am a bit anxious to see Moroes fight.. that sounds like a B and the Opera event sounds like it can throw you for a loop not knowing what you will get from run to run... I am excited!!

Comment

Wow gratz looks like Crebis made out like a bandit..lol
        Candrice 63 Warrior
        Ricca 70 Rogue
        Machelle 70 Mage
        Enya 74 Druid

Comment

I thought it was a great first run for me as well. We had four people that had never been in there. It shows we have a great group of players!

Silchar (70 Retribution Paladin)
          Lightshow (70 Holy Priest)
          Wetstone (70 Marksman Hunter)

"Never forget-the higher we soar the smaller we appear to those who cannot fly." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X