HAR! Arcane Resist HO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAR! Arcane Resist HO!

Alright. So Last night after Karazhan I went and blasted some cash on Mats and Plans, And i'm now able to make [item]enchanted adamantite belt[/item] and[item]enchanted adamantite boots[/item] (I'll be able to make more once I get my Scryer Quests done in Shadowmoon Valley, which should be around the end of this weekend.)

So, if you wear plate and want some Resist gear, Hit me up. Crafting is free for guildies as long as you have the mats. No tips required!

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Re: HAR! Arcane Resist HO!

At revered with Scryer I can make 4 of the 6 AR pieces as well. I also happen to get ranks of LWing when I make them.

Of course, the Ninja is exalted with Scryer I believe and at 375 LWing so he can make all 6 pieces. Damn Ninja.

[item]Enchanted Clefthoof Boots[/item] -> 4 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 16 [item]Thick Clefthoof Leather[/item], 6 [item]Primal Mana[/item]

[item]Enchanted Clefthoof Gloves[/item] -> 4 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 16 [item]Thick Clefthoof Leather[/item], 6 [item]Primal Mana[/item]

[item]Enchanted Clefthoof Leggings[/item] (exalted) -> 6 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 24 [item]Thick Clefthoof Leather[/item], 8 [item]Primal Mana[/item]

[item]Enchanted Felscale Boots[/item] -> 4 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 10 [item]Fel Scales[/item], 6 [item]Primal Mana[/item]

[item]Enchanted Felscale Gloves[/item] -> 4 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 10 [item]Fel Scales[/item], 6 [item]Primal Mana[/item]

[item]Enchanted Felscale Leggings[/item] (exalted) -> 6 [item]Heavy Knothide Leather[/item], 12 [item]Fel Scales[/item], 8 [item]Primal Mana[/item]
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X