Late night KZ this Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night KZ this Wednesday

I was wanting to wait until the guild meeting to make sure I didn't step on any toes, but I also don't want a week to go by without starting so...

The Late night (9pm-Midnight) Karazhan group will commence this week, on Wednesday. The guild meeting occurs at 8pm, so that gives us the time to listen to the officer's plans and give feedback, although we may have to start KZ and miss some of the end of the discussion.

There are currently 2 Karazhan groups each week, and it appears that both are full right now, so I feel this is my sign to start a group as well. I have 5 people that are committed to this late night run right now, with tanking and all but 1 healing position covered. Yes, that means I need more DPS!

If you aren't already in Gaviin or Sajier's groups, please either respond to this post, or contact me tonight if you would like to run with us.

P.S. If you need your KZ key, I'll be running instances tonight for the sole purpose of helping people get keyed.

Re: Late night KZ this Wednesday

Current Late Nighters:
    Hitch - Prot Warrior
    Uglyduck - DPS Warrior
    Painnuker - Mage
    Yotion - Holy Paladin
    Aerlynne - Priest (friend not in TG)

-----------------------------------------------------------
    From Talara's post asking about who are late nighters (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/world-w...meframes.html), here's a list of people that may be available:
    Ladyabyss, Sildus, Muirc, Jest/Voran/Zaz, Tarenth, and Quarath
    (I omitted people that I know are already tied to other KZ groups, if i left you out and you want to run in this group, let me know!)

Comment

Last week's raiding was a bit messy...there was a lack of organization for group's setup. This post is exactly the sort of thing that we need, to plan out groups to make sure assumptions aren't made beforehand.

Currently, we've been running 1 raid a week. last week, we had 2 raids, but due to some lack of communication, we ended up with some rather imbalanced groups. If anyone has an intention to run a raid *please* let people know beforehand, so we dont' run into the same situation.

Comment

Best of luck in there guys. We've managed to clear through the opera event (Oz only) up to Curator and seem to have worked out some good strats for the trash and bosses in between. Feel free to hit me up for any perspectives if you can't find some of the other "KZ gurus" of the guild.
        70 Priest

Comment

Oooh, You've got Aerlynne? Excellent. She's awesome.

:) Good luck in there guys. Just like Wint, feel free to ask me for pointers from a healadin PoV

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I just need to get through the Black Morass and I'll be ready to hop in, Hitch.

I won't be able to start most nights until after 10:00, but I'm around almost every night.

Sildus

Comment

The late night group started its KZ experience last night. We started late, cleared Attumen's trash way too many times, but at the end of the night, Attumen was dead, at least 2 people got reputation upgrades, and best of all, 7 more TG members got to go to KZ.

Congratulations to Mavestorne on [item]Stalker's War Bands[/item] and Painnuker on [item]Spectral Band of Innervation[/item].

Our final group consisted of:
              Hitch
              Yotion
              Painnuker
              Amalie
              Mavestorne
              Dryne
              Uglyduck
              Aerlynne (TG friend)
              Benh (TG friend of friend)
              Soulraven (TG friend of friend)

Thanks to everyone to sticking with it, I haven't led a raid in a long time, and I should've done much better. I'm looking forward to our next trip to KZ! (We'll discuss when that is)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchins View Post
                The late night group started its KZ experience last night. We started late, cleared Attumen's trash way too many times, but at the end of the night, Attumen was dead, at least 2 people got reputation upgrades, and best of all, 7 more TG members got to go to KZ.

Congratulations to Mavestorne on [item]Stalker's War Bands[/item] and Painnuker on [item]Spectral Band of Innervation[/item].

Our final group consisted of:
                Hitch
                Yotion
                Painnuker
                Amalie
                Mavestorne
                Dryne
                Uglyduck
                Aerlynne (TG friend)
                Benh (TG friend of friend)
                Soulraven (TG friend of friend)

Thanks to everyone to sticking with it, I haven't led a raid in a long time, and I should've done much better. I'm looking forward to our next trip to KZ! (We'll discuss when that is)
                I'm glad you guys had success. I'm also pleased to see that our members who have later gaming schedules are finding one another. This is a natural "affiliation" that squads are supposed to help address...to provide for a consistent group of players who can work together to reach their in-game goals.

Gratz to all on your run!!
                Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

Wonderful, congratulations and good to see old Benh saved to an instance with TG'rs.
                  D

Comment

Gratz guys, and continued luck as you push deeper...

That place is very impressive...
                    70 Priest

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...