Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first weekend in TG...

...three cheers for TG.

I wasn't sure how easy it would be to join such a large guild, but damn if you all didn't make it easy. I got a lot of hellos, and Pamaree (forget his main) and Amalie (as Johal) took the time to do a Stockades run or two with me. I had a chance to hop on TS and say hello and heard the sort of high-level theorycraft that feeds my WoW habit :). Even an officer or three took the time to say howdy.

So all in all, a big thanks to everyone ... RL me has a busy work week ahead but I'll be back as soon as I can.

As an aside, Beep was kind enough to let me join as my alt (well, alt's alt's alt) so I could get a sense of the guild. Assuming my trial term goes smoothly, I'll be xferring my upper level toons as soon as I get that promotion to grunt. Keep me in mind if you're either starting in Outlands (as are my priest/rogue) or up to Auchindoun (as is my Warrior).
    Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
    Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
    Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
    Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

Re: My first weekend in TG...

Originally posted by wlbrn2 View Post
    ...three cheers for TG.

I wasn't sure how easy it would be to join such a large guild, but damn if you all didn't make it easy. I got a lot of hellos, and Pamaree (forget his main) and Amalie (as Johal) took the time to do a Stockades run or two with me. I had a chance to hop on TS and say hello and heard the sort of high-level theorycraft that feeds my WoW habit :). Even an officer or three took the time to say howdy.

So all in all, a big thanks to everyone ... RL me has a busy work week ahead but I'll be back as soon as I can.

As an aside, Beep was kind enough to let me join as my alt (well, alt's alt's alt) so I could get a sense of the guild. Assuming my trial term goes smoothly, I'll be xferring my upper level toons as soon as I get that promotion to grunt. Keep me in mind if you're either starting in Outlands (as are my priest/rogue) or up to Auchindoun (as is my Warrior).
    We're glad you're here. If you want to bring your alts into the guild, just let an officer know when you're on.
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Comment

If you could, please edit your signature here on the forums so that we know who you are in game also...and welcome.. :-p

Comment

Originally posted by orion808 View Post
        If you could, please edit your signature here on the forums so that we know who you are in game also...and welcome.. :-p
        done and done and thanks :)
        Saxen | 70 Protection Warrior
        Belize | 70 Enhancement Shaman
        Rilke | 64 Mutilation Rogue
        Noye | 62 Shadow Priest

Comment

awesome..ty

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server