Pally Mount Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pally Mount Run

My oldest kiddo (aka Sinnthea) is needing a Pally mount run. I will prolly take Ash and Kalua in there or Trinitia and Kalua in there. I would imagine a couple of 70s and a 63 should be able to handle that fine. If anyone needs this quest, please let me know and we willl drag ya along with us or if your in that level range and want to complete some quests in there let me know.

Re: Pally Mount Run

I'll come along if i can. just let me know when it is and I'll be there. (Scheduling and Girlfriend allowing, of course.)

I'm planning on respeccing to Irritation pretty soon. Granted, I'll lose the burst DPS from Pissing People Off Outright, but I'll get DoT's and higher damage through AoE's.

Comment

I'm generally available to help out with either my moonkin druid or holy paladin. Just give a holler in guild chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sildus View Post
        I'm generally available to help out with either my moonkin druid or holy paladin. Just give a holler in guild chat.
        Thanks so much for offering.... but we already completed the quest. It was really kinda neat... 1 level 70 pally 1 level 70 rogue and 1 level 62 Pally... 3 manned Scholo.... :)

My oldest kiddo (aka Sinnthea) is the proud new owner of a Epic Pally Mount...

Thanks ya'll!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X