Respec time for Ili

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respec time for Ili

Now that I have your attention, no I'm not going feral or boomkin (not that I haven't given it thought) but I am seriously giving thought to specced out of the lovely treeform. I love the lowered mana costs of my HoTs and the healing buff but more and more lately I find myself as a primary healer which requires full blown heals. HoTs just aren't cutting it which to me makes Tree of Life obsolete and a waste of a talent point.

What I really want is some imput from other druids and classes because while I really do basically have my mind made up I'd still like to see if there would still be a need for the dancin tree, if so I have no problem staying with the spec I have now.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...50030500521251 is my current spec.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Re: Respec time for Ili

Consider moving around a couple things...very small changes, but I can see what y0ou are headed for. I wouldn't call HoTs worthless...they are my Bread and Butter. I think what you need is Nature's Swiftness for Instant Healing Touch goodness.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...50031502511351

Comment

I wouldn't say the HoTs are worthless per say just the Tree of Life is becoming worthless to have. I'll probably keep it for a bit longer.

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I haven't specced too far into the Resto tree, so take any advice I have on it with a grain of salt.

I agree that it's pretty hard to main-heal a 5-person run with just HoT spells. When you start running in groups of 10 or 25 when you have another person to heal the big targets (like main tanks), those HoTs will be wonderful.

I have had nothing but back luck when trying to main heal instance runs with my druid (granted, 48/0/13 balance spec). Invariably, I draw aggro and die horribly at least once every run. The Shadow Lab run I went on with you a week ago seemed to work just fine.

If you're already planning on putting 40 points in Restoration, Tree of Life is a pretty good investment for a single point (versus the 21 point talent in either of the other two talent trees). Even if you don't use it all the time while healing, you'll probably still get more use out of it than a single point in one of the lower Feral talents.

Sildus

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X