Free Advertising at its best

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Advertising at its best

Was watching a film from Warcraftmovies and as the credits started to roll I noticed a familiar Guilds name pop up in the bottom left corner....
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/downlo...37954&mirror=2

Re: Free Advertising at its best

Sweeeeeet! Was that Talara in the shot?

|TG-Defiant| - It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you.

Comment

I was trying to figure out how on earth our name is in there... anyone?

Comment

I can assure you, it was not free.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Wait, THAT was the spot you bought, Vin? No way!! I thought it was in the sequel to Illegal Danish. You bought another one? You're the coolest, man.

Comment

No, I'm going to have to find out whats up.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Perhaps you get both?

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

honestly looks like it wasn't meant to be on that screen/frame. Probably was edited to go with the one you paid for, and then they used the same screenshot for this one without removing the TG/thunderhorn in the lower right...it has nothing to do with the text that is nicely centered.

Comment

Anyway good find Just G !!!
                  Candrice 63 Warrior
                  Ricca 70 Rogue
                  Machelle 70 Mage
                  Enya 74 Druid

Comment

Thank You :D

Comment

Actually, I was wrong, this one was confirmed to be a freebie, but only because of the Illegal Danish part 2 one taking so long.

I was pleasantly suprised that someone from outside of our WoW Box, let alone someone who hadn't posted in about 5 months on the website, was the first to find it. =)

It worked!
                      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf View Post
                        I was pleasantly suprised that someone from outside of our WoW Box, let alone someone who hadn't posted in about 5 months on the website, was the first to find it. =)

It worked!
                        Firstly it was you guys and reading about the fun you was having that first got me into WoW and drew me away from BF2, I even hoped to play in the guild, but alas discovered the Thunderhorn i joined was on was an EU server and not TG's one :(

I still visit quite regularly and keep up on your Kara progress and read other forums, albeit silently reading from the sidelines as it were.

And although i hadn't posted in a while, glad when i did it was to bring something worthwhile to your attention.

G.

Comment

Originally posted by Just G View Post
                          Firstly it was you guys and reading about the fun you was having that first got me into WoW and drew me away from BF2, I even hoped to play in the guild, but alas discovered the Thunderhorn i joined was on was an EU server and not TG's one :(

I still visit quite regularly and keep up on your Kara progress and read other forums, albeit silently reading from the sidelines as it were.

And although i hadn't posted in a while, glad when i did it was to bring something worthwhile to your attention.

G.
                          Great find I think that deserves som ++rep for joo!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X