Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on Kharazan Key???

You know who you are!

So far (Tuesday morning) only 13 folks have signed up on our raid site HERE for Friday's raid. Even so, most of those are already in squads...thus NOT having priority for eligibility to go.

In addition, this is a PRIME week to get some key questing help. This is the first "Mix It Up" week where our organized squads are NOT running Kharazan as squads. We are hoping to get a couple of Kharazan raids going, emphasizing participation by people who are NOT in a squad.

Not keyed yet? All of your officers are ready and willing to go along or to help organize groups to move you along the key path...NOW!!!

Don't be bashful! Don't be shy!:row__523: Let's get some groups going for fun and keys!!
    Beep

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. - (Isaac Asimov)

Re: Working on Kharazan Key???

Sildus is still a Black Morass run away from having his key.

My healing paladin (Fredegar) is 70 now as well, so I wouldn't mind starting to collect the key pieces for him. That way I can bring a character better suited to the needs of the group.

I'll keep an eye out for groups while I'm around this week.

Sildus

Comment

Re: Working on Kharazan Key???

I was on last night, still need Black Morass.
      I don't suffer from insanity,
      I enjoy every minute of it!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...