Shaman Tallent Tree Fun :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaman Tallent Tree Fun :P

So I was browsing the shaman forums of worldofwarcraft.com and found a couple neet ideas people have come up with for fixing around the tallent trees.

Soooo besides discovering the fact that I've never seen a class complain more in my life in the forms (and thats something considering I usualy hover in the mage forums), I found this!
    http://talents.unleashedgaming.net/?p=vt&i=16158&b=9zym

Spify eh?
    Discuse!

~Star~

Re: Shaman Tallent Tree Fun :P

little slow to thought here, but that site/program allows anyone to create thier own tallent tree set up with any class :D VERY very nice

So what I pose, after making your reply or what not, start a new thread if you have any ideas for a different class and lable it (for example)

Mage Tallent Tree Fun!

:)

*sits back to whatch the chaos unfold*

Comment

Originally posted by Starrocketer View Post
      So I was browsing the shaman forums of worldofwarcraft.com and found a couple neet ideas people have come up with for fixing around the tallent trees.

Soooo besides discovering the fact that I've never seen a class complain more in my life in the forms (and thats something considering I usualy hover in the mage forums), I found this!
      http://talents.unleashedgaming.net/?p=vt&i=16158&b=9zym

Spify eh?
      Discuse!

~Star~
      Get a shammy to 70 then join an arena team. You'll see what all the crying is about :)

In PvE the class is fine and would be even better if they don't go through with the WF nerf.
      “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
        Get a shammy to 70 then join an arena team. You'll see what all the crying is about :)

In PvE the class is fine and would be even better if they don't go through with the WF nerf.
        The nerf isn't live yet...lets hope for the best

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
        BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
        TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Originally posted by Halten View Post
          The nerf isn't live yet...lets hope for the best
          I'm hoping they lost their notes and forgot about it. Either that or they realized the shamanz are the least played class and if they get kicked in the junk they might not exist at all!
          “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Bear View Post
            I'm hoping they lost their notes and forgot about it. Either that or they realized the shamanz are the least played class and if they get kicked in the junk they might not exist at all!
            tru dat. the shaman forums have almost as much QQ as the warrior forums.

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!

Comment

Hmm hate to break it to ya but the windfury nerf did go into effect. Though my shaman will be elemental. Sooo maby I can see how the enhancement shamans would QQ cause they just cant' get to the danged target...

Comment

yes we can...

the windfury nerf just screwed with some damage, thats all.

I feel bad for you ely's though...clearcasting nerf ftl.

Comment

Originally posted by Starrocketer View Post
                  Hmm hate to break it to ya but the windfury nerf did go into effect. Though my shaman will be elemental. Sooo maby I can see how the enhancement shamans would QQ cause they just cant' get to the danged target...
                  The recent change to Elemental Fury might be worse than the change to WF. At least with WF your attacks aren't mana based. With an Elemental build this may make mana managment virtually impossible. In instances I've always tried to maintain enough mana to throw heals as needed. More heals meant less dps so the fights lasted longer. Even under the old conditions you had to really focus on your mana level, now it's going to be even worse. :(

I guess this will finally force me to focus on getting my warrior to 70.

Comment

Yes actualy the elemental clear casting nerf killed it for me. I had been leveling the shaman thinking it was going to be my new end-gamer because the prospect of chucking lightning and totems out realy intrigued me. But as I had been noticing it was extreamly hard to keep my mana up! Now with the clear cast nerf, my shaman is officialy shelved for now. Hopefully bizzard has the brains to take the nerf out >.<

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X