New flask

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New flask

Just to let you know i can now make the [item]Flask of mighty restoration[/item]. If anyone needs one, I will make it just get the mats ..

1[item]fel lotus[/item]
    10[item]mana thistle[/item]
    20[item]dreaming glory[/item]
    1[item]imbued vial[/item]
    Candrice 63 Warrior
    Ricca 70 Rogue
    Machelle 70 Mage
    Enya 74 Druid

Re: New flask

Holy crap, thats nice :)
    Sajaman/|TG-Irr|Sajier - WoW Resto Shaman, BF2/BF2142 Assault/Medic

| | |

Comment

Mmmmmm...that's nice. If a fight lasts 2 minutes and 25 seconds the [item]Flask of Mighty Restoration[/item] will outstrip and surpass the [item]Flask of Distilled Wisdom[/item] in terms of actual mana given. Any longer and the restoration is clearly superior.

We also need to see about getting the [item]Elixir of Major Mageblood[/item] formula as well. Too bad its a world drop (like all the really good stuff) and horrifically expensive.

On a related note (after some quick research) netherbloom seems to be a very quirky herb to collect. If you harvest it while it is not in bloom you get a debuff and if you harvest it while it is blooming (herb pulses and grows a flower) you get a buff instead.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Wow, those mats aren't bad. I remember mat grinding old world flasks.../gagwithaspoon

Brought to you by General Mills... Ragnar-Os! The only cereal with the Molten Core!
        BY FIBER BE PURGED!! TASTE THE FLAVORS OF SULFURON!
        TWO SCOOPS, EXECUTUS! TWO SCOOPS

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X